- Last online:
- 27 Mar '17
Headline“I`m a great believer in the four "F`s". Family, Friends, Fun and Food. I love to have friends around for a good night of food and conversation”
This is kind of like an infomercial.
I`m 51yrs young and love to have a great time.
My friends tell me that I have a great sense of humour - though Im not sure if they're joking
I have more friends that are girls than guys as I`m not into going down to the Pub after work. I guess the main reason that I have more friends that are girls than guys is because I love a good chat and yes I listen!!
I love to cook - as I used to be a Chef, I gave it up because it started to be a job instead of a passion. I`m a builder now (family company before you ask) and love creating homes for people - I tend to specialise in restoration and renovation work.
I`m also very much into self improvement and I read motivational books and go to seminars. I staff some of these seminars and have a great time helping others to achieve their goals.
I`m also very honest (which is sometimes a disadvantage I know) but I believe that if someone asks your opinion that you should tell them what YOU think not what you think they would like to hear. I think you need to be honest about your expectations, I dont expect someone to give me something that I am unable to give myself.
My friends know that if they want to talk over their challenges that I will always be there and that I wont steer them into doing something that they dont want to do
My perfect first date? Nothing too formal - a casual drink. Then let's take a walk, choose a place to grab some food, share a little too much wine, talk for hours, flirt a bit and wonder when we're going to see each other next.
Have a great life!!!
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||39 - 51 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that I can adore and love being with. Willing to grow together and change and develop in many ways over the years. Must be honest, trustworthy, intelligent and most of all want to have an intimate and loving life. Also I adore a great smile - warmth, love and humour all mixed into one smile
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Nova 96.9, top 40, Jazz, Love to go to the Opera House to hear the Symphony. Chill out.
- I read a about a book a week, more if I can find the time. Anything I happen to get my hands on. In the past I've read a lot of Motivational/Self Improvement, Fantasy and Crime
- Movies & TV
- Anything as long as it is well acted and entertaining.
- Mostly I walk and work. Also have a spinning bike and just getting into rebounding
- Other Interests
- Love to cook and entertain. Wandering through Art Galleries (love to go for drives to Canberra to see the National Gallery when something special is on - also stopping at Berrima or Bowral for breakfast on the way is great). I really like going for drives without a predetermined destination.