- Last online:
- 27 Mar '17
Headline“Romance is relatively easy if the chemistry is right. The challenge and my objective is the mutual development of a close bond of loving friendship with a lady”
I am an active person. I enjoy walking, dancing, and I sing in a mixed choir. I attend courses at U3A and I also give presentations on iconic entertainment celebrities. I am a fun loving & playful person both privately and socially. I have a good sense of humour. My outbursts of laughter are always recogniseable. I pride myself on also being a mature person who has depth in his character. I am a caring & considerate person who enjoys making a worthwhile contribution towards the lives of other people. I am an attentive, affectionate & romantic person, whether it be spontaneously or during a specially created situation. I am a person of integrity who lives by a high moral code. I am honest and can be trusted. I have good communication & natural problem solving skills. While I can be proud of my achievements, I am nevertheless still an ordinary guy who can mix with virtually anybody. I enjoy any activity associated with the outdoors, live theatre or movies, going out for coffee lunch or dinner, day trips, picnics, weekends away, travel, fishing & motorsport. Walks along the breakwall at dusk or the beach in the morning are especially appealing to me. I have never had a more flexible attitude in my life than I do at the moment, & from my perspective the opportunity certainly exists for two people to explore their dreams, and ultimately achieve their potential both as individuals & as a couple. I am neither desperate nor lonely, but I would nevertheless still prefer to share my life with a lady who is capable of becoming a close loving friend. I have enormous respect for women & I treat them accordingly. I have travelled extensively since my retirement in January, 2006. I grew up in Sydney but I have also spent twenty years on the land. I weigh 73kg
At a glance
|Age||76 years old||65 - 75 years old|
|Location||Mid North Coast, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A lady who knows the true meaning of love, and whose strength is her ability, understanding and maturity to mutually develop a genuine close longterm bond of loving friendship together. Preferably have some similar interests to mine, live on the midnorthcoast of NSW and be retired.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Having an interest in both dancing and singing I obviously appreciate music. There is music to stimulate, music to sooth and relax, music for dancing, and music to add atmosphere to a special romantic occasion. I am learning to play a recently purchased Roland organ.
- Even though I am retired I still have some business interests which require me to stay well informed. I prefer reading inspirational biographies & self help books. I am also involved in ongoing education for mature aged students and I research various subjects on the internet from time to time.
- Movies & TV
- My attitude at the movies is to be entertained in the relaxed pleasurable sense of that word. I enjoy comedies, true stories and some dramas. My TV viewing includes the news, current affairs, talent show series, comedies, documentaries, travel, some dramas, major sporting events and motorsport.
- I enjoy all forms of dancing including modern ballroom, new vogue, old time, latin, rock 'n roll or even bopping at a disco. I occasionally chase a little white ball around a golf course. Trust me, the golf is very ordinary but the scenery is always nice :-) I enjoy all forms of walking activities.
- Other Interests
- I present bush poetry and enjoy playing cards generally including Bridge. There is so much of life to experience and enjoy which is a continuous adventure, and I feel fortunate to be waking up each morning in a wonderful natural paradise.