52, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '17
I'm pretty easy going and I enjoy a good laugh. I like to keep active and fit by going to the gym & doing the coastal walk from Coogee. My friends & family are important to me & so I try to catch up with them as often as I can. Basically I'm a nice person with a good heart. I'm honest & fairly easy going. I have travelled a few times & hope to do it again. I enjoy going to the movies, going out for dinner, listening to music or just staying in & watching TV. There are many more things that I can write about myself but I think sometimes the best way to get to know a person is to meet them.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Other religion
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 43 - 52 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an intelligent, honest, attractive (inside and out) man who can make me laugh. A man who is decent and with similar interests to my own. A man who looks after himself and is also independent.
- I enjoy lots of different types of music...from Katherine Jenkins to Amy Winehouse.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the movies and like a wide variety of different genres my favorites are movies that make me laugh and I also like the seeing foreign films. The action & scarey movies are OK but you wouldn't want to sit next to me.
- I keep fit by going to the gym & doing the coastal walks on weekends.