33, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '18
HeadlineHey! Looking for something new and refreshing. Something that hopefully lasts a lifetime :)
I'm an easy going guy, straight forward and pretty much what you see is what you get. My freinds often describe me as a loyal and honest guy.
I'm into most sports and I have a big social network of friends so I enjoy going out for drinks and socialising also love a good BBQ. But that being said can stay in and veg out with a good DVD and good company.
I am very passionate about my career, I have my dream job, so as far as work goes, I'm pretty much set. Which gets to the point of why I am here, I'm looking for an intelligent, passionate, honest, caring, down to earth woman to share my spare time with.
I need a woman who can laugh at herself but be serious when need be. A woman who knows what she wants from life that has her own mind and just a genuine person who I can be myself around. If you would like to know more don't hesitate messaging me... Look forward to hearing from you :)
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 6'2/188 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 23 - 36 years old
- Within 100km
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet an intelligent, honest, caring, down to earth, loving, kind hearted, easy going woman with a good sense of humour aged between 23-36 who will be there with me right by my side to share the good times as well as the bad times!
- I'll have to say everything or I would be here all night! Music is my passion, I've seen alot of live music which include; Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Muse (Best concert ever!), The Music, Little Birdy, Youth Group, Evermore, Green Day, Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Eric Clapton and Michael Buble.
- I love to read whenever I can, I love history books especially modern history. I also love a good novel, I just finished the Great Gatsby but my favourite book still remains Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson... I'm still a big kid at heart
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favourites include; The Godfather, Alfe, Team America, Goodfellas, Old School, Scarface, The Planet Earth Series, Shindlers List, The Big Lewowski, Superbad, Knocked Up, City Of Angels, Juno, Capote, Love Actually, Once, Reno 911, The Notebook and Death At A Funeral to name a few
- Sports... I'd have to say Rugby, Cricket (In summer time there's nothing better!), Some motor sport, swimming pretty much anything, I'll try anything once