- Last online:
- 20 Jan '17
Headline“I have a confession to make .....”
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
A social conscience is important to me.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||40 - 49 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A man who is world wise, humble with mischievous eyes & a cheeky grin. A good man. A man of integrity.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Motown, 70's classics, all things 80's, grunge, British Indy and some thing to dance to just to name a few.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS, Vikings, GoT, war genre & history docos. Some of my all time favourite movies would be The Hurt Locker, Monster's Ball and The Great Escape.
- I do the bay run weekly and Yoga weekly. Like to see live games.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Wandering. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.