- Last online:
Headline“I have a confession to make .....”
Pragmatic, a little left of centre sense of humour and interested in other people's stories. Bad at self praise but brilliant at flatpacks.
Looking for a good man who likes a laugh and to do stuff with.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||42 - 49 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 5km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Is undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A man who is world wise, humble with mischievous eyes & a cheeky grin. A good man. A man of integrity.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Motown, 70's classics, all things 80's, grunge, British Indy and some thing to dance to just to name a few.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS, Vikings, GoT, war genre & history docos. Some of my all time favourite movies would be The Hurt Locker, Monster's Ball and The Great Escape.
- I do the bay run weekly and Yoga weekly. Like to see live games.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Wandering. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.