I have a confession to make.....
I come across as quite at first but I am really friendly. A petite person from a tall family. Cute but sexy.
A patient I was looking after the other day said that I have a lovely nature....now how's that for a reference!
Actually....it's was just after I had loaded them up with morphine so they were probably very happy at time......Possibly hallucinating.
Important things you need to know about me:
I have travelled a bit and I am always adding more to the to do list
I have a diverse group of friends
I enjoy that tired satisfaction of a hard days work, but know how to switch off once I'm done
I am left handed
I drink tea
I am not that fussed about chocolate
I thought dogs were boys and cats were girls when I was young. Perhaps that's why I prefer dogs to cats.
I have a problem with mustaches.
I can say the alphabet backwards and phonetically
At a glance
|Summary||timeforanewname's details||timeforanewname's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||38 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 500km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A great sense of humour, social conscience, strength of character, generosity of spirit, world wise and humble with mischievous eyes and a cheeky grin.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide variety. Deep psychological scars due to Countdown. Dappled with grunge in my uni years and Indy Brit in my backpacking years and throw in some Motown for good measure. Currently revisiting Blur.
- When I get the chance I like to get lost in a good yarn - I think my all time favourite books are The Kite Runner and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS, Vikings, GoT, war genre & history docos.
- I do the bay run weekly and Pilates weekly. Like to see live games.
- Other Interests
- Dinning out. Eating in. Big belly laughs that take your breath away. Socializing with friends. Old stuff. Conversations at kitchen tables or in cars. Decorating and renovating. Live anything - bands, comedy, plays, sport. Travel - anywhere, anyway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if timeforanewname is online now.
- Get to know timeforanewname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Aug '15