The dreaming swimmer does not swim often enough. If he did he would dream even more. (This is aspirational: really should call myself the "dreaming walker")
Now that it's becoming cooler, I will soon be less of a Dreaming Swimmer and more of 'Dreaming Walker' - which doesn't sound quite the same).
What else can one say ... should I say? Well, yes, I know you're not supposed to say this if you get stuck. But I've said it, it's typed, and it will have to stay there/here for the time being. Well, yes, I'm back to the "well" word - I enjoy reading (although I don't usually have enough time to read what I want to), I enjoy the occasional bit of bush walking, good company, the occasional kayak on Sydney Harbour, and of course swimming and other water sports.
At a glance
|Summary||DreamingSwimmer's details||DreamingSwimmer's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||34 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
This is the hard bit: prefer unconventional, thoughtful, intelligent ... Ideally someone who can be passionate about what they really like (whatever that may be). I could go on, but the more I do so, the more this threatens to become another list and "lists" can be so awfully boring ...
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I like most music except heavy metal. I'm not passionate about a particular genre. My tastes include Lykke Li, Del Rey, etc
- E.M.Forster, Dylan Thomas, Compton Mackenzie, Helen Garner, Baudelaire, Keats, Ian McEwan, Christopher Hitchens, Le CarrÃ¿Â©, Philosophy, French literature, ...
- Movies & TV
- "Rake", "Breaking Bad"; Dennis Potter's "Lipstick on My Collar", "Singing Detective" etc; Merchant & Ivory "Room with a View"; "Perfect Strangers:' "Life of Brian"; "English Patient"; Harold Pinter; Paul Cox; "Withnail & I"...;
- Not an avid sports watcher. Of course, there's the swimming - but this isn't sport so much as (hedonistic) relaxation. I enjoy the day dreaming which comes with swimming where often the slow strokes through the water (at times) feel effortless.
- Other Interests
- Bushwalking, kayaking, films, photography, art, design, architecture, snorkelling, turn-of-the-century Paris, ... ah ... this is sounding like a catalogue...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if DreamingSwimmer is online now.
- Get to know DreamingSwimmer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '15