- Last online:
- 31 Jan '17
Headline“A photo or two, some thoughts... it's a start.”
It's been a while since I was on here. I'm an easy going, sincere and considerate guy who has lived long enough to know the worth of humility and respect for others. I value the importance of family and close friends. I consider myself healthy in spirit and mind. Definitely on here for a real relationship, but also know the need for a sound friendship basis first.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||40 - 45 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Private, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Religion||Other Christian||Catholic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A warm, caring and spiritual person. Someone who is interested in real communication because there is intimacy and security in that. She will have an ideal life partner in mind but will be wise enough to know that a shallow criteria list of expectations isn't reality.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love music. Had George Benson on the player today. The list goes something like Michael Buble, James Taylor, Christopher Cross, Steely Dan, Chicago, Stevie Wonder and Sarah McLachlan. On the classical side Mozart and Chopin hit the spot - perfect and pure.
- Some faves are: Wild at Heart - John Eldridge; Mere Christianity - C.S Lewis; Boundaries series - Cloud & Townsend. Just finished an amazing biography on Dietrich Bonhoeffer. George Orwell's 1984 is a favorite also. Personal growth stuff from a Christian perspective.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies - As good as it gets,The Last Samurai, Shadowlands, Lord of the Rings and all the usual sci fi & super hero stuff - Thor was great, the Avengers was even better. TV - 9Life channel is addictive, home reno shows, Top Gear, Frasier, Seinfeld, House...Big Bang Theory is very funny
- Cycling, swimming and walking. Have taken up archery in 2016.