64, Male, Widowed, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 10 Feb '18
HeadlineCHEMISTRY DOES THE CHOOSING AND NO AMOUNT OF EFFORT WILL EVER CHANGE THAT.......
Well this is new I never thought I would ever do this but here goes. Just a little about myself Im a widower and have been for some 16 years now . I have 3 great children and now they have grown up and now its time for me again I mean yeh me again , so Im new at this dating scene its been ages but will give it a go.I am enthusiastic about life and enjoy good conversation I am young at heart and I know what I want.I am wanting to meet an assertive,honest geniune lady to build a relationship with and share life with and hopefully grow into a lifelong partnership......Entice me with your smile,seduce me with your humour but capture me with your mind...Is that too much to ask?.
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||38 - 59 years old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
ITS ALL ABOUT CHEMISTRY......someone who is happy within...someone who is affectionate and not affraid to commit. A sense of humour is also important. A good laugh and a positive attitude to life and good conversation.
- George Thorogood, Led Zepplin,AC/DC,Most 80s music and even some of todays music. Don`t get into Classical sorry.And of course I cant forget Jethro Tull. and Pink
- Enjoy reading Sunday paper with a good Coffee
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good comedy also like a good chick flick . Do enjoy my home theatre blu ray is unreal on the large screen.
- Enjoy AFL dont get to see it much as i dont follow WA teams try to get to Melbourne 5or 6 times a year to watch Carlton. Come on the BLUES.....Am a member of a gym not getting there much these days so darn busy plus Ive bought my own Treadmill now so don't have to go as often.
- Other Interests
- Getting out in the garden is something I enjoy doing I am getting much better at it.. Funny how practice makes it better..