- Last online:
Headline“Exploring all options and opportunities. Life is interesting if you take a chance sometimes......”
Thanks for reading my profile.
Some days I think this site is a good idea, other days I am not so sure.
Like everyone else on this site the clichés of happy, easy going, doing fun things, enjoys travel and fitness, has good friends and family all apply to some degree.
So what makes me different to stand out from the crowd????
Work - Engineering, have ended up running a small design office, we still have a bit to go to achieve our goals but I am still youngish and eager.
Study - Degree and a couple of unfinished masters (I will get around to it one day, I keep getting distracted by other ideas).
Background - Australian. I grew up on a farm in the country, Sydney is home now, but open to all possibilities.
Things I like to do - Anything and everything, wine over dinner, movies, cycle, kick a footy in the park, camping, hiking, weekend trips, people watch.
Things I want to do - Skydive, scuba, run a marathon. Build a house that can go on Grand Designs. Take a year off work and travel/volunteer in a foreign country. Get off this web site. Be more impulsive, as impulsive is never dull. Just have more fun.
Travel -The more the better (like everyone I guess). Open for all proposed adventures in and outside of Australia.
I am seeking -Fun, honesty, an opinion and the ability to laugh, including at themselves.
The rest can be worked out as we go along.
Life is too short to wonder what if....
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 42 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, No children, Sometimes living with them|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
If I knew this I would not be on here. Social, funny, enjoys getting out and about and doing things. Has an opinion but can see both sides to a debate. I will know when I meet her.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything and everything. Triple J, and sometimes 702 on the dial in the car. All except Jazz music, it is like brown sugar and should only be consumed when you are older.
- Saturday papers over breakfast/brunch is a favourite. I should read more fun stuff and less work information. Wikipedia gets a lot of use, always curious about the world and world events.
- Movies & TV
- Mainstream to arthouse movies are all enjoyed and at the cinema whenever possible. Not big on TV but do somehow still end up watching shows that I have no real interest in (just to find out what happens).
- Gym and running for fitness, touch football, fishing, tennis and squash. The odd run for a challenge (10km to half marathon). Currently trying to improve my golfing ability with limited success.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, weekends away, architecture and design, historical buildings, a day at the races, camping and hiking. Will never understand the coffee craze, happy to drink tea however if coffee is your thing.