- Last online:
- 06 Feb '16
Headline“Stood on the global podiums, worked under the Sahara sun, now lead a professional normal lifestyle, waiting for your entry to close it.”
Enjoy a mixture of physical, intellectual emotional pursuits,
rather then write long winded prose about things that are
normal, how about a reminder that opposites 'attract' and
that in dreams and in love there are no impossibilites....
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||34 - 59 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Personality||Private||Very Private, Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner||Professional, Business Owner, Tradesperson, Management, Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
On this I try to bring the state of being 'real' into force, a 9-5 guy would find me ' too busy " Where as a professional of any kind, with a direction in his life after a partner to share a lifestyle, I could be your gal....
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- What can I say what music is not beautiful ! Jazz, reggae, soft rock, (might give Hip-hop away)
- If it is written in a lanuage that I know it will be read, priority however is given to non-fiction material, find it a great 'switch-off ' reading that is.
- Movies & TV
- No atmosphere compares to live venues like, concerts, comedy, bands, threatre. Watch the documentaries and news, political debates...
- Enjoy sports like gym, running, some water sports. Walking. Weaning out of marathons now ! replacing with hiking.
- Other Interests
- Weekends away, threate, live-bands, comedy shows, reading, watersports, running, art-gallery, movies, trying out new restaurants, markets, travelling o/seas movies, cycling. Like sleeping in and nearly forgot shopping. Love God, but not in a religion or cult etc