Who understands the opposite sex more Men or Women?, I think it's the men!!!
Firstly - Baggage,we all have it, it come's as part of our life experience's and adventures.
No baggage, get out and live some more, seriously.
If your not finding what your looking for then change what your looking for.
Women travel more than men, but it is not a competition for the number of stamps a passport.
I have just returned from cruising Italy and Turkey with my son, great stories to tell from this adventure, planning my next years adventures.
Know the difference between chemistry and attraction.
Are you genuine?, show me what you are rather than tell me what you aren't.
I believe in old fashioned manners and honesty. I'm looking for someone, who is faithful, loyal and committed and knows age is life experience.
Humour is a personal thing don't confuse it with attraction, romance and chivalry are NOT dead.
I do take my life seriously, you rarely get more than one chance.
I plan living in the country or maybe the vineyards one day soon.
Tip: Guys over 35, never married and without children aren't going to change. Don't expect them to and don't be "undecided."
Say no to Players and Bad Boy's, all the great guy's are sick of hearing about them
Wanting a "Go-getter" who doesn't "take life too seriously" is contradictory
I'm fun, a morning person, no BS guy.
FYI separated women, please have your affairs in order, thank you, no pun intended.
As you can see I have a great sense of humour.
At a glance
|Summary||aboveaverage's details||aboveaverage's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone with an edge, far too many clones here, communicative, literate, has a job, loves to travel, classy, refined and elegant Lives between Sydney, Parramatta and Newcastle. Was a long time Perth, Melbourne and Blue Mountains resident. Must love Golden Retrievers!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- If it's too loud then your too old!. 70's,80's and 90's. Have listened to Opera, classical. I have access to 30000+ internet radio stations, I won't be offended if you don't like my music. Def Leppard, G&R, Van Halen, classic rock.....
- Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Richard Herman,Dale Brown, Steven Coonts, Richard Herman, Mathew Reilly, Nelson Demille, political thrillers, history. Have read "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" and "50 Shades" was a great comedy can't wait for the movies!
- Movies & TV
- Mysteries, thrillers, some sci-fi, Game of Thrones, documentaries with a story. Enjoy NCIS, SBS, ABC 24, House, Iron Chef, foreign and old movies. Life is Reality TV! Argo and liked Oblivion, I saw Shawshank 20 years ago.
- NRL only one Team - Manly, and only one motor sport team Ferrari. AFL - Go West Coast! Go Karting. Grand AM Sports car racing, Shopping is only a sport if you can out shop me.
- Other Interests
- Looking for someone who knows Real Men are secure enough to let their gears be shifted automatically, and that phones aren't for taking photos. Loved Picasso at the MET in NYC and in Sydney.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if aboveaverage is online now.
- Get to know aboveaverage safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Oct '15