- Last online:
- 23 May '17
Headline“Are you up for the journey?”
Firstly - Baggage,we all have it, it come's as part of our life experience's and adventures.
No baggage, get out and live some more, seriously.
I love traveling, cruising Italy and Turkey with my son and retail therapy in HK over the last 2 years, treking across Europe is next on my list.
Please know the difference between chemistry and attraction.
Are you genuine?, show me what you are rather than tell me what you aren't.
I believe in old fashioned manners and honesty. I'm looking for someone, who is faithful, loyal and committed and knows age is life experience.
Humour is a personal thing don't confuse it with attraction, romance and chivalry are NOT dead.
I do take my life seriously, you rarely get more than one chance.
I plan living in the country or maybe the vineyards one day soon.
Tip: Guys over 35, never married and without children aren't going to change. Don't expect them to and don't be "undecided."
Say no to Players and Bad Boy's, all the great guy's are sick of hearing about them
Wanting a "Go-getter" who doesn't "take life too seriously" is contradictory
I'm fun, a morning person, no BS guy.
As you can see I have a great sense of humour.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||39 - 47 years old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with an edge, far too many clones here, communicative, literate, has a job, loves to travel, classy, refined and elegant Must love Golden Retrievers!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- If it's too loud then your too old!. 70's,80's and 90's. Have listened to Opera, classical. I have access to 30000+ internet radio stations, I won't be offended if you don't like my music. Def Leppard, G&R, Van Halen, classic rock.....
- Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Richard Herman,Dale Brown, Steven Coonts, Richard Herman, Mathew Reilly, Nelson Demille, political thrillers, history.
- Movies & TV
- Mysteries, thrillers, some sci-fi, GoT, documentaries with a story. Enjoy NCIS, SBS, ABC 24, foreign and old movies. Life is Reality TV!, I saw Shawshank 20 years ago.
- NRL only one Team - Manly, and only one motor sport team Ferrari. AFL - Go West Coast! Shopping is only a sport if you can out shop me.
- Other Interests
- Looking for someone who knows Real Men are secure enough to let their gears be shifted automatically, and that phones aren't for taking photos. Loved Picasso at the MET in NYC and in Sydney.