46, Male, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 16 Feb '18
HeadlineSingle and searching. Will you complete the puzzle ?
What do I say about myself in a few short lines....
I guess I'd say I'm a quiet, laid back sort of guy, that can warm up with the right company.
honest, positive, loyal, patient, good friend, good sense of humour. I enjoy a good coffee and eating out.
Originally from country SA, been living in the city ever since.
I've seen some of this great land of ours, but I would like to see more and maybe further... with you, perhaps. Some time ago I got to see some of the extremities of this great nation and enjoyed the views of mountain scenery, water falls and forest. Would be even better to share it with someone else.
As I am at a desk alot, I find other ways to get exercise: with a personal trainer, some jogging on the weekend and Pilates during the week - good for flexibility and core. Recently I started competing in City to Bay fun runs - mostly 6km and this year I'm planning to do part of the Bay-City. I try to stay healthy and fit.
Still reading ? Good. I am seeking a godly Christian lady, who is honest, loyal and faithful and who looks after herself. Being a good cook would be a bonus, but I'm sure I can help out there, if required.
I am searching for a best friend and life companion, to share good and bad moments with, someone with whom I can have an intelligent conversation or just hang out. Maybe go for a jog or walk in the evening. We could go travelling together too.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Born Again Christian
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is organised and has some similar interests, but with enough differences to keep it interesting. I'm not interested in smokers - sorry to be blunt. I'd like to find someone who can be relaxed or serious when necessary. A good cook would be great. a common faith in God is important.
- Like most kinds except heavy metal and some hip hop. From Michael W Smith to Coldplay. As I developed an interest for music in the 80s, I will always appreciate songs from that era.
- I don't do a lot of reading, but I like most things. I like a good biography, or a long fictional series. Have you read "Left Behind" series ? I used to devour books, but not so much these days.
- Movies & TV
- Like a good action movie & sci-fi too. Really liking the Marvel series. Also like a more thoughtful movie with a good storyline at times, Don't mind some of the old films too. Like crime shows: CSI, NCIS, Castle. Did I mention, I also enjoy a good laugh: BBT.
- Like watching most sport (AFL, cricket, motor racing), I don't mind a hit of tennis or ten-pin bowling either. Going to the gym regularly & with personal trainer, to be fit and healthy. Cycling, Bushwalking/Hiking (kinda novice still). Doing more running (jogging)
- Other Interests
- travelling around Australia, seeing our great land. computers (of course). Maybe travel o/s with suitable company