- Last online:
TableThat14 (was Allmostinone)
Headline“On the road to?”
How about i describe myself as honest and optimistic,there,that should do it.No,shaking of heads.OK,i prefer to be as healthy as possible and like women who have the same outlook that way.My photos are current,the hair is still to go grey or drop out.
For a crust i`m self employed in a small one man business and work from home which I share with two cats.Not the retiring type,i hope my business lasts as long as I do.It allows me the freedom to work part-time.
Have traveled in the past but not such a desire now, though maybe with the right spark.
My slightly stubborn nature tries to stay away from the bleeding obvious and superficial parts of modern life.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||50 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Well,it does say ideal but I`m not shallow enough to leave anyone out ;likes good healthy food,likes to converse,most probably a reader,has looked after their body and above all else...................
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Blues,Rock,any thing earthy,some new stuff but am stuck in time.
- Try to always have a book on the go, currently a couple of Raymond Chandler`s and just finished Murakami`s first two novels which have just been translated to English.I read On The Road when I was an early teen and in a way it shaped my life as much as any I`ve read
- Movies & TV
- Can only watch commercial stations when i need an absurd laugh so have satellite only,record most of what i watch and skip the ads.Love comedies,movies that have a decent story or message and the odd brainless blockbuster.The Peep Show would be my all time best comedy show.
- Not now but in the past have played soccer,squash and golf, though I do run most days
- Other Interests
- Walking in the Bush(honestly)Almost daily exercise.Reading.Movies.Internet backgammon though i prefer the real thing.Chasing you around the house.