TableThat14 (was Allmostinone)
On the road to?
How about i describe myself as honest and optimistic,there,that should do it.No,shaking of heads.OK,i prefer to be as healthy as possible and like women who have the same outlook that way.My photos are current,the hair is still to go grey or drop out.
For a crust i`m self employed in a small one man business and work from home which I share with two cats.Not the retiring type,i hope my business lasts as long as I do.It allows me the freedom to work part-time.
Have traveled in the past but not such a desire now, though maybe with the right spark.
My slightly stubborn nature tries to stay away from the bleeding obvious and superficial parts of modern life.
At a glance
|Summary||TableThat14's details||TableThat14's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Well,it does say ideal but I`m not shallow enough to leave anyone out ;likes good healthy food,likes to converse,most probably a reader,has looked after their body and above all else...................
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Blues,Rock,any thing earthy,some new stuff but am stuck in time.
- Try to always have a book on the go, currently a couple of Raymond Chandler`s and just finished Murakami`s first two novels which have just been translated to English.I read On The Road when I was an early teen and in a way it shaped my life as much as any I`ve read
- Movies & TV
- Can only watch commercial stations when i need an absurd laugh so have satellite only,record most of what i watch and skip the ads.Love comedies,movies that have a decent story or message and the odd brainless blockbuster.The Peep Show would be my all time best comedy show.
- Not now but in the past have played soccer,squash and golf, though I do jog a few times a week
- Other Interests
- Walking in the Bush(honestly)Almost daily exercise.Reading.Movies.Internet backgammon though i prefer the real thing.Chasing you around the house.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TableThat14 is online now.
- Get to know TableThat14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Nov '15