Who is out there? Looking for someone to share life, fun and smiles with because when you smile on your own most people think you are a bit strange......
Following on from above...
I like getting out and experiencing what is on offer in and around Sydney. Life is an education and I have realised you only get one go at it. When the opportunity arises I enjoy road trips and finding nice little hiding spots where next moves can be thought out. An important thing is to have someone to do the discovery with.
I enjoy a good movie, a good wine and who doesn't enjoy nice food. I can watch most sports (tennis is a push) but favourites would have to be motorsport and rugby. I know that may sound a bit too boyish but I have been involved in some area of motorsport for most of my life. I like anything that has a technical aspect to it from Backgammon to Sailing.
At a glance
|Summary||righttime67's details||righttime67's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||39 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
The hard part!! Someone who can embrace an idea and move forward. Someone who shares the view that getting together later in life is a negotiation of individuals and their needs and that every day when you wake up is the best day of your life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music for me depends on mood. Diana Krall and Nora Jones have a place on my shelf, but then again so does some heavier music! Usually I have the radio on in the car and the channel changes every now and then - once again depending on the day.
- I am easily engrossed in an Auto-biography, usually someone that has contributed to society or made their mark. I also like "sea stories" and espionage - Gordon Kent, Andy McNab, David Baldacci and humourous perspectives like Bill Bryson and Paul Carter.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite TV shows include The West Wing, Two and a Half Men, CSI every now and then. Any movie with a good plot or story line. I like a lot of Will Smith's work due to his large range. Sometimes a challenging movie is good and other times a veg out movie is better.
- As mentioned above most sports are OK. Whilst I mentioned motorsport, if it is not a good race I will turn it off. Any sport where there is some excitement or particular tactical challenge will win over golf, tennis and cricket every day (except 20/20).
- Other Interests
- I enjoy my work and am dedicated to what I do but I am also not preoccupied with it. I am fortunate that I can dictate some of my work to suit my situation and needs as required. Sitting back with friends and good conversation is rewarding for me and I can handle most topics.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if righttime67 is online now.
- Get to know righttime67 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: