- Last online:
PremierCru (was CityLights)
Headline“Best of both worlds...”
Seeking a great friend to spend time with, have fun and live life to the full. Wining and dining, travel at home and abroad, nature and landscape photography, music and the arts are among my many interests. If you can help me work my way through a legacy of great wines, so much the better. An interest in an active lifestyle is essential.
I've lived and worked in different cities around Australia then opted for a total lifestyle change. I've been fortunate, but there's still lots to see and do. With adult kids living and working in London, Chicago and Melbourne, travel is always an option.
As for all that stuff like honest, loyal, genuine, trustworthy blah blah blah... Goes without saying, in my view. The trick is compatibility, mutuality and spark and I'm certainly willing to give it a shot. I'm very open to new interests, not looking to be joined at the hip, and not deterred by distance. Let's join forces and make plans for new adventures.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||48 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner; travel companion; enthusiastic, active; interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Various, from mellow jazz to majestic symphonies. Till Brönner and Melody Gardot are high on my list of current favourites but that doesn't stop me looking for more. Mildly addicted to Spotify and internet radio.
- Biography, history, family history, historic homes, science, medicine, philosophy. Recently completed a charming autobiography written by a close friend about the perilous rescue of an historic mansion in sunny Qld.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS.
- Trail running and ultra marathons. Sad, isn't it, but also life changing. Keeping fit and active has become a key part of my lifestyle makeover - better than botox; cheaper than food supplements; far more effective than alt med.
- Other Interests
- Federation furniture, early colonial art, antiques, bushwalking, Lightroom, PlantNET.