PremierCru (was CityLights)
- Last online:
Would love to spend time with a positive, congenial companion enjoying a diverse range of activities. Day trips, weekends away, overseas travel, nature, photography, the arts, music, cooking, cellaring, wining and dining are some of my many interests, and I look forward to finding out about yours.
After a successful career in senior management in Melbourne, a few years back I opted for a total lifestyle change. Interesting story. I'm financially independent and now pursue a variety of interests. Keeping fit and healthy are a priority and I'd love to think there might be someone out there who values that as well.
Let's have coffee and a stroll and begin a new journey of discovery together.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||48 - 58 years old|
|Location||Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW||Within 100km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner; travel companion; enthusiastic, active; interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Various, from mellow jazz to majestic symphonies. Till Brönner, Melody Gardot and Ludovico Einaudi are a few current favourites but always looking for more. Finding new music to enjoy is mentally and aesthetically stimulating. Addicted to Spotify, Soundhound and internet radio.
- Biography, history, family history, historic homes, science, medicine, philosophy. Currently reading Robert Macklin's, Hamilton Hume: Our Greatest Explorer. A fabulous account that sets the record straight on a truly significant achiever in our early colonial past.
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS
- Trail running and ultra marathons. Sad, but also life changing! Keeping fit and active has become a key part of my lifestyle makeover - better than botox; cheaper than food supplements; far more effective than alt med.
- Other Interests
- Federation furniture, early colonial art, antiques, playing tour guide for friends. Locating, photographing and identifying native plants, Lightroom, PlantNET.