55, Male, Divorced, St George, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 May '18
HeadlineWhy on earth would you want THE BACHELOR?!?!?. When you can have,(drum roll please)............................. THE DIVORCEE...!!!!...
Hi,I'm Steve (no surprise) and I'm a dad of 3 uber cool boys. How could they be otherwise? They have a super cool Dad.!
I am painfully trusting, & I still can't believe tradies go thru other people's undie drawers (Ooops!)
I think my best features are, my huge heart, and a smokin' hot navel.!
I am a dreadful dancer, and have hopeless rhythm.Oh, and I can't hold a tune as well. Although, I CAN juggle!
I dance(very badly)to the beat of a different drum. I laugh,love,cry,and think way too much.
I am a non smoker,do not gamble,do not take drugs(not even panadol or caffeine).I don't understand the whole coffee culture thing, but then again, I don't understand why men have nipples. I am a social drinker that is non violent.I haven't had a bout of road rage for at least 3 days! Just a beautiful man really. I know it sounds a bit boring,but Au contraire' Petite amie, I have quite a cheeky side to me. I just remembered,, my ducks need walking. (warning bells sound,this guy is coco loco! Walk back slowly,avoid eye contact!)
I would like to find someone to grow old together with, lock eyes across a crowded room with each other, smile, and just know that they are THE ONE...
I dont mind if you've lived, loved, and lost before, just as long as you've had a good crack at it.I will encourage your dreams, no matter how crazy they seem to me
In the right light, I look like Nicholas Cage and Rampaging Roy Slaven.(Hey.!.I sound pretty good.! I might just go out with myself.)In the wrong light,a mix of Kramer and George Costanza!
Enough about ME,let's talk about YOU. What do YOU think about ME?
I, I, I, I, I. Don't you know that it's all about me,me,me,me,and me.? NURSE.!!.
I'm borderline ISFP if that's important to you.
I have to go now. My village called, and want their idiot back.
At a glance
- 55 years old
- St George, NSW
- 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 3 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Trades / Services
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 46 - 58 years old
- Within 75km
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I really don't want to complicate things. I figure if we both like each other, then let's move along slowly.. Show each other some respect as we should.. If you're a bit quirky (like me) then that's great. You're a beautiful person.You love warm hugs. Let's have lots of fun, laughs, and love..
- Powderfinger ,REM,Sunnyboys , Ramones ,Paul Kelly, Hole, Hunters,The Barracudas, Springsteen, Dandy Warhols,Robbie Williams (yes, he has a great voice too), Birdman, The Saints, Oasis, Le Guru's, Iguana Pop,Most Oz bands.Most mainstream and some alternative. Really enjoying acoustic Fooies at the mo
- I'm a voracious reader,,, well,, electronically anyway! I ALLOW the television to "READ" to me. At the moment I'm 'reading', "The Simpsons", a beautifully written work by Matt Groening, about a working class American family struggling in the nuclear age.(I really should try a book, shouldn't I ?)
- Movies & TV
- I saw a horror movie once about a girl named CARRIE with telekinetic powers. CARRIE would use these powers to move things with her mind. I think it was called, "The Girl Who Moved Things With Her Mind". Can also handle most chick flicks as long as you give me mogadon (or Euro beer) or both...
- Well, considering that I'm a 1st generation upright, and my knuckles still drag along the ground,I really love monkey bars! If I didn't have a physical job,I would be as fat as a hog. Boxing & circuit. I have one of those 16' surf skis that has been sitting in the garage for 10 years. Walking heaps.
- Other Interests
- boating,naps,nice cologne,My motorbike. Fun.!.Rain on tin.Sun on skin.Love French comedy.Dragons fan.!. A nice cup of tea, whilst I go thru clients undie drawers, Doh!!. Popping bubble wrap.Paris.Small restaurants. Making funky furniture. Apparently, I seem to have a bad habit of not finishing thi