- Last online:
- 24 Jul '16
Headline“Looking for love and laughter”
Hello, how's your day going?
Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile. I hope I can tell you a little bit about myself without this sounding like a resume.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, and at times I have a dry sense of humour. Very briefly...
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office admin job in the city that I like.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and was a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
I like animals, and have previously had cats and dogs as pets, but I don't have any at the moment.
Weekends: Like to keep it relaxed and simple - coffee or lunch with friends, should do some gardening but usually think of a reason to avoid it, read the paper, occasionally catch a movie or enjoy a BBQ with family.
My son is grown up and has settled in USA, and I like to visit from time to time.
I would love to have a special person in my life - it would be nice to go out for dinner, or go to see a band play. Not looking for complications or drama in my life, but passion and romance would be nice.
So if my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||50 - 67 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I expect he will be a warm, friendly & happy man ('cos it would be pretty odd to want someone who was grumpy, cold or unfriendly.)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fairly broad taste, and would love to hear the music you like. Old favs: The Cars, The Sports, Kate Bush. New favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Sometimes see bands at the local pub, or big international acts. Turandot on the harbour was great. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy peace & quiet.
- Avid reader with an expanding list of books to read. Currently reading GOT, seeing what the fuss is about. eBooks are great for on the bus & print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle? Doesn't worry me if you're not a keen reader.
- Movies & TV
- I have a tendency to binge watch shows on Netflix, like House of Cards & Better Call Saul. Enjoy shows like Rake, The IT Crowd, Mad Men & Rage. Abhor reality TV. Don't mind going to the movies by myself (just saw Money Monster), but it would be better with a friend.
- I'm not overly interested in sport, try to keep up with the scores during the AFL season, but that's about all. Have been to a few Giants & Swans games this year. I keep fit by walking most days and have recently started Hanmudo
- Other Interests
- * Seeing what's on at the State Library & Art Gallery - want to see the Degas exhibition in Melbourne * Love a trip to Bunnings * SMH cryptic x-word * Pub trivia * Started learning bridge, need more practice * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day - aren't they?