- Last online:
- 28 May '16
BooksAndMusic (was memoryofkisses)
Headline“If life is about stepping out of your comfort zone, why not send me a kiss?”
Hello, how's your day going?
Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile. Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, and at times I have a wry sense of humour. Very briefly...
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office admin job in the city that I like.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and was a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Like to keep it simple - just coffee or lunch with friends, housework, should do some gardening but don't always, read the paper, maybe catch a movie or enjoy a BBQ with family.
My son is grown up and lives overseas, and I visit from time to time.
I would love to have a special person in my life to share my time with.
So if my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||51 - 65 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No fixed ideas - I expect he will be a happy, warm & friendly man ('cos it would be odd to want a grumpy, cold or unfriendly one)
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Fairly broad taste. Old favs: The Cars, The Sports, Kate Bush. New favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Sometimes see bands at the local pub, or big international acts. Turandot on the harbour was great. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy peace & quiet.
- Avid reader - from classics and pulp fiction. Have an ever growing list of books to read. Recently enjoyed 1Q84, Buried Giant, Life after Life. eBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like House of Cards, The IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Rake, Mad Men, Rage, Montalbano, Black Books. Thank goodness for iView and Netflix. Abhor reality TV. Like to go to the movies - sometimes by myself, but would be better with a friend.
- I'm not overly interested in sport, try to keep up with the scores during the AFL season, but that's about all. I keep fit by walking most days and take a dance class.
- Other Interests
- * Seeing what's on at the State Library * Ongoing renovating & gardening - love a trip to Bunnings * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Pub trivia * Started learning bridge, need to practice more * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day