CuteCuddlyBookworm (was memoryofkisses)
- Last online:
- 24 Jan '17
Headline“The quest for romance continues”
Hello, how's your day going?
Generally speaking, I'm a straightforward, uncomplicated person, and usually in a good mood.
I work in the city, doing an office job that I like, and balance that with a martial arts class a few times a week.
I enjoy trivia at the club with a team of old school friends, and we usually like to argue about the answers - this is not always a good strategy. Do you know stuff? Like to join us?
I tend to the household things - chores, grocery shopping, etc, and I like to read the paper, do the crossword, drink coffee, browse markets. How about you?
My son is grownup and now lives in San Francisco. Fortunately, his work brings him to Sydney a couple of times a year and I have visited him a few times too.
I would love to have a special man in my life - maybe we could go out for dinner, or see a band play, and share some of life's laughter together.
Things I wonder about...
* Sydney is a big city, is it really too intrusive to find out where you live?
* Bathroom selfies? Seriously?
* Why do people use so many exclamation marks?
If my profile has caught your attention, why not let me know by sending me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||50 - 65 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not looking for perfect, don't even know what that would be, but if you're a straightforward and friendly person, that's a great start.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music! Old favs: The Cars, Sparks, The Sports, Kate Bush. Newer favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Like to see live music. Turandot on the harbour was great, this year its Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy tranquility.
- Avid reader with an expanding list of books to read. Recently read GOT, seeing what the fuss is about. eBooks are great for on the bus but how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle? Doesn't worry me if you're not a keen reader.
- Movies & TV
- Have been known to binge on Netflix or Stan, with shows like Mad Men, House of Cards & Better Call Saul. Seen anything good lately?
- Went to a few Giants & Swans games this year. I keep fit by walking most days and started Hanmudo last year - still very much a beginner but have just achieved yellow belt.
- Other Interests
- * Seeing what's on at the State Library & Art Gallery * Love a trip to Bunnings * SMH Saturday cryptic x-word * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, sometimes we don't * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day - aren't they? * Future plans: maybe learn to tango