- Last online:
Headline“Maybe worth another look?”
Hello, thanks for stopping by. Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, and have a wry sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job in the city that I like, and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Coffee with friends, housework and a bit of gardening, maybe catch a movie.
My son has a job overseas and currently lives in San Francisco.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||54 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No fixed ideas - I expect he will be a happy, warm & friendly man.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Background to my life. Old favs: The Cars, The Sports, Kate Bush. New favs: The Staves, Adele, The White Stripes. Sometimes see bands at the local pub, or big international acts, or sometimes something classical at the Opera House. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy peace & quiet.
- Avid reader - from classics and murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like House of Cards, The IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Rake, Mad Men, Rage, Montalbano, Black Books. Thank goodness for iView and Netflix. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies occasionally, sometimes by myself - want to come with me?
- I'm not overly interested in sport, try to keep up with the scores during the AFL season, but that's about all. I keep fit by walking nearly every day and take a dance class.
- Other Interests
- * Ongoing renovating & gardening - love a trip to Bunnings * Occasional Scrabble * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Pub trivia * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day