CuteCuddlyBookworm (was memoryofkisses)
- Last online:
- 20 Feb '17
Headline“The quest for romance continues”
Hello, how's your day going?
I'm looking for a warm, considerate man to spend time with.
Office work keeps me employed during the day& I balance that with a martial arts class a few times a week.
I would love to have a special man in my life - maybe we could go out for dinner, or see a band play, and share some laughter and good times together.
Things I wonder about...
* Sydney is a big city, is it really too intrusive to find out what area you live in?
* Bathroom selfies? Seriously?
* Why do people use so many exclamation marks?
If my profile has caught your attention, maybe you could send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||56 years old||50 - 65 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking to meet a nice man 'in-real-life' to spend some time with. If you are in a relationship already, that won't suit me. If you just want to swap pictures online, that won't suit me either.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music! Old favs: The Cars, Sparks, The Sports, Kate Bush. Newer favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Like to see live music - just saw The B52s. Turandot on the harbour was great, this year its Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy tranquility. Want to go see a band?
- Avid reader with an expanding list of books to read. Recently read GOT, seeing what the fuss is about. eBooks are great for on the bus but how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle? Doesn't worry me if you're not a keen reader.
- Movies & TV
- Have been known to binge on Netflix or Stan, with shows like Mad Men, House of Cards & Better Call Saul. Seen anything good lately?
- Went to a few Giants & Swans games last year, and probably will this year too. I keep fit by walking most days and started Hanmudo last year - still very much a beginner but its very good exercise and I really like it.
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, sometimes we don't. Want to come along? * Seeing what's on at the State Library or Art Gallery * Love a trip to Bunnings * SMH Saturday cryptic x-word * Future plans: maybe learn to tango