- Last online:
- 24 May '16
Headline“Easy going, friendly lady wishing to spend happy days with a fun loving, bright guy who shares similar values and a great sense of humour.”
I'm active, healthy, caring and considerate. I have a curious nature and a wide range of interests, especially art, architecture, interior design, theatre, movies, reading, writing and, entertaining friends and family. I love to travel locally and overseas - my ideal companion would also like to share such experiences in the future. I enjoy walking, exploring, dancing, boating, picnicking, cooking special meals together, dining out balanced by quiet, relaxing times at home.
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||58 - 69 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Brown, Grey, Blue, Green, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, White, Bald, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, High School, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Other||Financial Services, Agricultural, Consulting, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Construction, Sales / Marketing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Healthcare / Medical, Property / Real Estate, Government, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science, Accounting, IT / Telecoms, Administration, HR/Employment / Training, Advertising / PR / Media, Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial||Management, Senior Management, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive, Tradesperson, Business Owner, Professional|
|Religion||Agnostic||Agnostic, Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
intelligent, happy, forward-looking, curious, loving, generous spirit, social, interesting and exciting, worldly, great traveller (wants do do more), seeking mutually satisfying long-term relationship.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Wide interest - mostly easy listening (Buble, KD Lang) light classical, pop, dance, jazz, blues, 60s through to current. Not into Country & western particularly the 'Achy Breaky heart' noise.
- Steig Larson (Millennium Trilogy),Tim Winton, Dan Brown, Craig Siley (Jasper Jones), The Kite Runner, Art history, novels you can't put down, short stories. .
- Movies & TV
- Not a devotee, however can get interested in ABC, SBS, documentaries/drama/National Geographic and selected commercial programs. All the classic movies, anything that is thought-provoking, clever or has a unique story line, intelligent, 'feel good', drama and comedy.
- Not too much into footy (unless I'm there live), love the races, would love to get back into golf again soon (beginner status still), miss boating terribly (sadly, a previous lifestyle loss).
- Other Interests
- Art, Design, Architecture, gym occasionally, walking for exercise and relaxation, reading, writing, painting - learning about you.