43, Male, Single, St George, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '17
HeadlineI would like to sail around the world one day, looking for someone to join me.
I love keeping active and going to the gym. I also enjoy Tennis (but need a playing partner), the beach, ocean, sand between my toes, warm weather, wakeboarding, snowboarding.
Other things I like are eating out, random weekends away, glass of red and night in with good company and an open fire.
I'd love to meet someone with goals, who enjoys the ocean. I am an honest guy with traditional values, looking for a long term relationship not just a fling.
I've done a lot of traveling throughout Asia and Australia however it's time to settle down now.
From past experience I've found myself more suited to Asian women so that's what I'm looking for. I'm not particularly religious, however I do like the virtues of the Buddhist and Christian faiths.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- St George, NSW
- 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 42 years old
- Within 25km
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
Intelligence, good moral values and and a healthy lifestyle I find very attractive.
- Far too much to fit in here I have a wide music taste.
- News, current events, history, biographies and some others.
- Movies & TV
- Not usually formulate hollywood stuff except for some action stuff. Anything with Johny Depp has me watching it.
- Sailing, boating, motorbike and 4wd touring (if that's a sport..?) Tennis however I don't get enough court time. Otherwise Snowboarding, gym, pilates, swimming, wake boarding, bike riding, snorkeling, running. Will try anything.
- Other Interests
- Travel, the ocean and the great outdoors