- Last online:
Headline“Life is good, Sydney is great, but there is something missing so here I am looking for a lady for a date.”
Love the beach in summer,the rugby in winter, reading a good book, going to the movies, wining & dining with friends, having a dance now & then, keeping fit at the gym & golf most weekends.
It would be great to meet a lady to be a friend & luver. Independent, easygoing, sexual with her own career, friends & ambitions but looking for someone to share the good times with & when needed, the bad times.
PS Terrible photo, definitely better in the flesh.
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||20 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Anything that suits the mood or situation. Jazz, classical, 70's & 80's rock'n'roll -Santana, Moody Blues, Fleetwood Mac -
- Love reading. Fiction suc as James Patterson, Wilbur Smith, Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum etc., financial world biographies & non-fiction, + a bit of history now & then
- Movies & TV
- Most, so long as I can have an ice cream & a Pepsi Max. Anything action based or a good comedy.
- Golf, gym and most spectator sports such as rugby, cricket, anything Australia's winning.