61, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 27 Mar '18
HeadlineLife is good, Sydney is great, but there is something missing so here I am looking for a lady for a date.
Love the beach in summer,the rugby in winter, reading a good book, going to the movies, wining & dining with friends, having a dance now & then, & keeping fit at the gym.
It would be great to meet a lady to be a friend & luver. Independent, easygoing, sexual with her own career, friends & ambitions but looking for someone to share the good times with & when needed, the bad times.
PS Terrible photo, definitely better in the flesh.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 20 - 65 years old
- Within 10km
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight
What I'm looking for
New female friend for fun times, then see what happens.
- Anything that suits the mood or situation. Jazz, classical, 70's & 80's rock'n'roll -Santana, Moody Blues, Fleetwood Mac, Doors, Doobie Brothers
- Love reading. Fiction suc as James Patterson, Wilbur Smith, Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum etc., financial world biographies & non-fiction, + a bit of history now & then
- Movies & TV
- Most, so long as I can have an ice cream. Anything action based or a good comedy.
- Golf, gym and most spectator sports such as rugby, cricket, anything Australia's winning.