- Last online:
- 18 Jan '17
Headline“Above average female seeks male equivalent”
I'm so bored with men who are "looking for their princess"; with all this "are you the one?" nonsense. I'm not here to be rescued! Where are all the assertive, intelligent, high-achieving, emotionally-balanced, mature men (who don't want to hook up with a 20 year old)?!?!
I'm adept at being single but I'd prefer not to be. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally healthy. Am social and have a social conscience. I have a good sense of style, self and humour. I'm a foodie, a Francophile. I have a shoe fetish and a long-standing love affair with Manhattan.
I'm not slim, perky or in my 20s but I do have good bone structure, a quick wit, and a youthful outlook.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||44 - 58 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Tall, smart, curious, considerate, a gentleman. Older in years is ok, but in outlook is not. Well groomed, active, masculine. <30s need not apply. You won't have peppered your profile with 'LOL. And you won't live more than 10km from the Sydney CBD.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a staple part of my diet and my collection includes a wide range of varieties to accommodate working out, chilling out, up time, down time and everything in between.
- I usually have three of four books on the go. Newspapers, magazines, email, Good Food Guide.
- Movies & TV
- When Margaret and David were on air, I went to the movies a lot. These days, I watch a lot of HBO content: The Sopranos, West Wing, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Twin Peaks are among my favourites. The Bold and the Beautiful is my indulgence. The ABC is my leveler.
- I spend a lot of hours in the park with my two dogs. Determined to get back in shape, I'm also having my butt kicked on a regular basis by a trainer who's half my age! I enjoy watching AFL, rugby and tennis. For a girl, I have pretty good hand-eye coordination.
- Other Interests
- Travel, food, wine, restaurants, bars, current affairs, politics, writing, performing and visual arts.