- Last online:
- 20 Mar '16
KindAdventurer (was FreeSoul21)
Headline“Make the most of life while your living....”
Hi, i just moved here and i am still getting to know the area. I am very adventurous and independent but i love taking a chance to relax and enjoy the city.
Looking forward to meeting new people and having new experiences.
Feel free to drop me a line.
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||22 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Some one who is open to new things, and comfortable with themselves physically and emotionally. When it comes to a partner, Someone who is confident in themselves is always a very attractive feature. If you think you fit the bill i'd love to hear from you.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Am into all sorts of new and old music ranging from Queen to daft punk to savage garden to skrillex
- Nothing inparticular... though i enjoy some novels & history books, mainly about past battles and military tactics. I have read the harry potter series and a few other books here and there.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly an Action & Comedy sort of guy but love the occasional chick flick. Some included, Braveheart, Black Hawk Down, Transformers trilogy, Blue Crush, Love Actually, Big Bang Theory (my favourite), Burn Notice, NCIS
- Rugby union, Cricket, Surfing, Pool, anything social really.
- Other Interests
- - Flying (as a pilot) - Playing video games (every boy loves his toys) - Outdoor Activities - Music - Movies - Drinking With Friends