KindAdventurer (was FreeSoul21)
- Last online:
- 18 Jan '17
Headline“Make the most of life while your living....”
Hi, I just moved to Newcastle after time away with the Army. Now just looking to settle into my new role as an insurance consultant, Hang out with friends, Have some laughs and enjoy life.
Looking forward to some new adventures, meeting a nice woman and the rest is history :).
I am a little old fashioned, i like to think that chivelry goes a long way and nothing makes me smile more than making someone else happy.
If your genuine, say hi. Never know, could be the best idea since sliced bread.
I adopted a kelpie since moving here who is my best mate and I train him all the time. He already has better manners than most guys on here ¿¿ you'll love him as much as i do. His name is Onyx.
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||24 - 30 years old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Some one who is open to new things, and comfortable with themselves physically and emotionally. When it comes to a partner, Someone who is confident in themselves is always a very attractive feature. If you think you fit the bill i'd love to hear from you.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Am into all sorts of new and old music ranging from Queen to daft punk to savage garden to skrillex
- Nothing inparticular... though i enjoy some novels & history books, mainly about past battles and military tactics. I have read the harry potter series and a few other books here and there.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly an Action & Comedy sort of guy but love the occasional chick flick. Some included, Braveheart, Black Hawk Down, Transformers trilogy, Blue Crush, Love Actually, Big Bang Theory (my favourite), Burn Notice, NCIS
- Rugby union, Cricket, Surfing, Pool, anything social really.
- Other Interests
- - Flying (as a pilot) - Playing video games (every boy loves his toys) - Outdoor Activities - Music - Movies - Drinking With Friends