63, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineIf RSVP be the food of love...?
10 March 2018. 43 years ago I started a job which was the first one I managed to last more than a year in. If I had not come to Oz in 1978 I might still be there.
England to Australia to England to Australia - the life of the expat - at home abroad and abroad at home.
Actually, I do not consider myself an expat. My UK passport has expired and I have not been back for a decade.
I can get by OK on my own - solitary not lonely - but it is so nice to do things with someone and to have someone to confide in even if it is only football!
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||49 - 61 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 5km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Kind, funny, easy-going, like 'Louisa' in Doc Martin, not mind if I want to watch Tottenham - it's only four hours twice a week after all.
- FBI and JJJ for new music and I stick to my Beatles/Stones/Beach Boys CD's for oldies but goldies. (Revolver,Let It Bleed, Holland.) Also listening to Songs For Swinging Lovers since I've been having dancing lessons.
- The Australian (for The Times Xword & Doonesbury) I went to see Romeo & Juliet in Leura so I bought a complete Shakespeare @ Berkuelow and I've started at page one The Tempest. Let's see if I can stick all the way to the Sonnets around about 2015.
- Movies & TV
- True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Gavin & Stacey, Outnumbered, Freezing? The History Channel, SBS World Movies. My fave movie is The Adams Family Values
- Tottenham Hotspur, Sydney Swans and England against Australia in anything.
- Other Interests
- I'm going to the beach every evening, mostly Nielsen Park as I like to both swim and watch the water and the day turn to night. Learning to ballroom dance - I know the basic moves to Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot but I still cannot pick up the beat or the music to match the dance.