64, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 26 May '18
HeadlineIf RSVP be the food of love...?
10 March 2018. 43 years ago I started a job which was the first one I managed to last more than a year in. If I had not come to Oz in 1978 I might still be there.
England to Australia to England to Australia - the life of the expat - at home abroad and abroad at home.
Actually, I do not consider myself an expat. My UK passport has expired and I have not been back for a decade.
I can get by OK on my own - solitary not lonely - but it is so nice to do things with someone and to have someone to confide in even if it is only football!
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 49 - 61 years old
- Within 10km
- 5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm
What I'm looking for
Kind, funny, easy-going, like 'Louisa' in Doc Martin, not mind if I want to watch Tottenham - it's only four hours twice a week after all.
- FBI and JJJ for new music and I stick to my Beatles/Stones/Beach Boys CD's for oldies but goldies. (Revolver,Let It Bleed, Holland.) Also listening to Songs For Swinging Lovers since I've been having dancing lessons.
- The Australian (for The Times Xword & Doonesbury) I went to see Romeo & Juliet in Leura so I bought a complete Shakespeare @ Berkuelow and I've started at page one The Tempest. Let's see if I can stick all the way to the Sonnets around about 2015.
- Movies & TV
- True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Gavin & Stacey, Outnumbered, Freezing? The History Channel, SBS World Movies. My fave movie is The Adams Family Values
- Tottenham Hotspur, Sydney Swans and England against Australia in anything.
- Other Interests
- I'm going to the beach every evening, mostly Nielsen Park as I like to both swim and watch the water and the day turn to night. Learning to ballroom dance - I know the basic moves to Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot but I still cannot pick up the beat or the music to match the dance.