Friends describe me as easy going and a good conversationalist with a slightly dry sense of humour. I tend to see the positive side of things and being happy is far more important to me than accumulating "stuff"!
Smart, worldly and well-traveled, I left the corporate jungle to run my own consulting business from home a decade ago. Now happily combining two lives as a single dad to a teenage daughter and a professional guy. Life's journey has been great but I don't want to do it solo and would just love to find someone to share fun, companionship and intimacy, both emotional and physical,
Life is not a dress rehearsal and I try and make the most of every day. And I'd love to be sharing more of it.
At a glance
|Summary||Spike186's details||Spike186's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||44 - 58 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner||Executive, Management, Business Owner, Senior Management, Professional|
What I'm looking for
An intelligent, happy, confident women who is content to be herself and to enjoy her success. A best friend, confidant and lover. She's smart, playful and affectionate and likes me to be the same. Intimacy, companionship and a sense of fun are all equally important.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Really broad tastes depending on mood; rock, pop, jazz, classical but not rap. My music collection is pretty big, with lots of stuff from the 60s, thru to 90s, and plenty of Australian bands. My teenage daughter keeps me up to date with what's fresh! I prefer low-key live music to large concerts.
- I'm a browser rather than a big reader. My favourite storytellers are Geoffrey Archer,Colleen McCulloch, Ben Elton and Dr Seuss! Enjoyed Neil White's memoir "In The Sanctuary of Outcasts" about how his experience of (apparently) losing everything led him to completely rethink what matters in life
- Movies & TV
- Equally at home with hollywood or arthouse movies. Don't watch TV much but like news, current affairs, historical programs, comedy and quality drama. Prefer Australian and British humour to slapstick American stuff. Loved Murdoch Mysteries and Rake, just discovered Mrs Brown's Boys - hilarious
- I keep fit and active without being a gym junkie. Really enjoy a fast walk. In my youth I was a state champion runner and district level tennis player and still have an interest in both sports. I like to follow the Australian rugby and cricket teams.
- Other Interests
- I like to keep trying new things. I like walking, meditation and am relearning to play the piano (patience and a sense of humour required). Would like to start learning dancing again. I prefer going out to venues where it's possible to have a conversation. I enjoy cooking and entertaining at home,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Spike186 is online now.
- Get to know Spike186 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Nov '15