MK1981 (was MrVirgo81)
36, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jan '18
HeadlineCheck out my profile and message me if you're interested..
I have a positive outlook, and clear direction and know what I want. I love spending time with family and friends and am career minded and enjoy the work that I do. love catching up with friends and going out for a meal and a couple of drinks. I have a passion for fitness, enjoy going to the gym, sport and hanging out at the beach and the outdoors. I also enjoy dining out, going to the cinemas, socialising, having a laugh and generally having fun. I like hanging out with people who have good energy and have a great sense of humour. I'm a fit, fun guy who's easy to get along with. I've traveled a fair bit around Australia and Europe, some parts of Asia and the US (Los Angeles and Las Vegas). I would love to travel some more and see other parts of the world when I have some more time. I'm looking to meet a like-minded individual and see how it goes from there:)
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||24 - 32 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 250km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideal partner is caring, a good communicator, fit, likes to laugh, has a sense of humour, looks after her appearance, good energy, has a clear sense of purpose, enjoys outdoors as well as staying in and enjoys cooking
- House (hard, electro), dance, rnb, rap, trance, alternative
- Def. enjoy a good book. Auto-biographies, drama, adventure, history, self improvement, non-fiction...Just finished reading Shoe Dog - great book!
- Movies & TV
- Love all types of movies (heading out to the cinemas or staying in with a DVD) True stories, thriller, drama, suspense, comedy, and action.
- Soccer (Man UTD), tennis, body surfing, table-tennis.
- Other Interests
- Learning about different cultures, love animals (especially dogs), dining out, trying new foods, the beach, drives, look outs, travel, new destinations, nice quiet night's in, cooking, watching documentaries, playing pool, fishing, and going for walks.