Relaxed and not too intensive is a charm under rated by most, but not by me.
I state in my profile that I am an average sort of person, if the system allowed I would say tending toward the private. I tend to be regarded as a loner. My relaxation includes gardening, walking, going up the Coast, working with my hands, I read enormous amounts for pleasure as well as constantly reading for work. I own a large motor cycle I only take out on sunny Sundays.
At a glance
|Summary||Greyone49's details||Greyone49's ideal partner|
|Age||65 years old||55 - 68 yrs old|
(Northmead / Hills)
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
No expectations or preconceptions, a sense of humour, intelligence, balance and ability to empathise would be a good start.
- Female, for dating or friendship
- To much to write about, I listen to most, don't like duff duff. I am tending to listen to more chamber music but that is only in a percentage and still listen to everything from classical to modern jazz to rock to fusion.
- Omniverous, read everything, prefer well written but will read garbage if there is nothing better to be had. Some books I have read 10 or more times.
- Movies & TV
- Not into TV that much. If I remember I watch a few things like the David Attenborough BBC Nature series. I tend to buy DVD's rather than go to the cinema, purely because I can then pace watching and go over it if it is good. Tend to go by Directors and friends recommendations.
- I used to be active in sport but not recently and I was never much of a "fan" in the sense of watching other people play. Do watch things like the Olympics and Tour de France or the FA Cup or even the League Grand Final.
- Other Interests
- Nature in all it's guises. I'm trying to convert from analogue to digital photography. I garden. I have a compelling interest in the work being done to combat desertification.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Greyone49 is online now.
- Get to know Greyone49 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 May '14