I'm originally from the UK but I've been living in Sydney for 10 years now - I'm told I still sound pretty English though :-).
I'm social and weekends are usually spent catching up with friends for brunch (perhaps my favourite meal), a nice dinner, a few drinks at the pub or the occasional crazy night out on the town - although a lot less frequently these days!
I'm usually game to try new things which is sometimes amazing; I finally tried scuba diving in Borneo and loved it...and sometimes not; abseiling into caves in NZ it turns out is not for me - never again!!
I've done quite a bit of traveling over the last few years, most recently to Japan which was great! Lots more places on the list and it would be nice to have that someone special to share it with.
If you'd like to know more send me a kiss...look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Summary||WakeyWakey76's details||WakeyWakey76's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||34 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything I can sing along to loudly in the car!! Sia, Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine or just the radio get played a lot.
- Sunday paper over brunch and far too many magazines is about it at the moment. Usually only manage to sit and read a book when I'm on holiday.
- Movies & TV
- Recent favourites: What We Do In the Shadows (hilarious!!), Dallas Buyers Club, Gone Girl. TV: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, The Americans, Modern Family, The Fall
- Doing: I try to get to the gym a few times a week to do one of the exercise classes. Sometimes take my bike out for a spin - although it's been a while! Watching: Tigers (AUS), Wildcats (UK), The Ashes (England of course!)
- Other Interests
- Cooking, eating, red wine, wine tasting weekends, paddle boarding, holidays, Sydney festival
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if WakeyWakey76 is online now.
- Get to know WakeyWakey76 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 May '15