Just moved to WA and keen to explore, who's up for it?
A very independent and somewhat private person. I like to give everything a go. I enjoy the outdoors be it camping or rock climbing or just plain hiking in the bush. That said the indoors suit me fine as well. I like to chill around at home whenever i feel lazy just sitting down and watching some dvds with a nice drink in hand. Currently trying my hands on cooking. Safe to say no ones been hospitalized...yet.
Fiercely loyal to my friends and family. As they are the only ones who keeps us aground. I love my job, it keeps me really busy at times, so someone who can accept that would really be awesome.
Like everyone else, I have my flaws and imperfections but thats what makes me who I am and I haven't regretted the decisions I made in life. Hopefully someone who will see past that and see me as me.
At a glance
|Summary||outdoorsy11's details||outdoorsy11's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||18 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Asian, South European, East European, North European, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who I can take out for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Someone who will go and watch a movie with me (their choice or mine). Someone who I can have a laugh with, but knows when to be serious. Someone who can be themselves around me and accept me for who i am. Seems too much?
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Christina Perri, Eagles, AC DC, Adele, Tracy Chapman, The Who, Namie Amuro, Utada Hikaru, Alicia Keys, Billy Joel, Black Eyed Peas, Evanescence, Cold Chisel, Craig David, Fall Out Boy, The Fray...more and more and more
- A Song of Ice and Fire, Alex Cross Series anything that interests me basically.
- Movies & TV
- Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Sword of the Stranger, Battle: Los Angeles, Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, Spiderman, Blade, Zatoichi, Lone Wolf and Cub, Kill Bill, Real Steel, House, Boston Public, The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, a lot more!
- Rock climbing, martial arts, badminton, tennis, volleyball
- Other Interests
- cooking, camping, poetry
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if outdoorsy11 is online now.
- Get to know outdoorsy11 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Mar '15