- Last online:
Headline“on the way to trade illusive independence for elusive interdependence with somebody unique and worth the deal...”
-not a prince charming or frog myself, and not looking for a princess or frog either
-committed and loyal, but not a partner in crime as not a criminal type, even if rebellious against any form of petty authority
-not very much down to earth but following my ideas & making them come true
-generally not simple & not average
-not very easy going when it comes to things important to me or to my closest ones
-usually pretty serious about life, myself & people around me, even if sometimes acting silly to bring randomness into the mix
-not believing that just because we were born we are entitled to anything, and the world or others owe us something; believing we have to earn everything we want
-INTJ personality type
-happy with who & where I am
-not happy with people forcing me to change only to accommodate their needs or desire; in fact prone to any type of manipulation, unless extremely sophisticated and therefore extremely hard to detect
-not a fan of minds rotten with religions or leftist ideologies
-a huge fan of TOOL since 1993
-living in Australia for 10 years and loving it but having thoughts about returning to EU; probably in another 10 years, probably to Croatia, probably with 5 years of living and working in Japan on the way...
-modern woman of integrity
-liberated & independent (from influence of family&friends too)
-intelligent & well educated
-pursuing your own goals but wanting to create something together as well
-from the same or completely different (Asian) cultural background
-honest & open-minded
-compromising instead of fighting when differences arise
-able to receive & give love...
-but if you love TOOL and long road trips then "definitely"
-with prospects of "forever" if there is chemistry between...
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||28 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
attractive(in/out), emotionally stable, sharing similar values&interests, preferring simple over complicated, preferably brunette, spiritual but not too religious unless a Buddhist, not alcoholic or drug addict, not fake/artificial, not born/raised in Russia/France/UK/US; MUST LOVE ROAD TRIPS!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- TOOL 19/6/2001 20/6/2001 8/9/2002 24/6/2006 25/6/2006 28/1/2007 27/1/2011 4/5/2013, porcupine tree, king crimson, pink floyd, led zeppelin, deep purple, jimi hendrix, the doors, tori amos, metallica, godsmack, deftones, pearl jam, alice in chains, smashing pumpkins, kimbra & many more; symphony&jazz
- Ulysses, Remembrance of Things Past, Waiting for Godot & Endgame, 1984, Catch-22, The Lord of the Rings, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, appreciate philosophy writings of Kant, Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, as well as Confucianism and Buddhism
- Movies & TV
- Lost Highway, Dead Man, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Seven, Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, The Double Life of Veronique, Baby of Macon, The City of Lost Children, Three Colours: Blue, Requiem for a Dream, The Big Lebowski, Life of Brian... TV: news, travel&nature documentary
- soccer, tennis, volleyball & F1 - to watch; recreational cycling, bush walking, trekking, hiking, skiing - to do...
- Other Interests
- TRAVELLING! lived in: pl uk nl us; visited: fr es pt it si hr hu at cz sk de be dk ie tr in np jp cn kh th my sg tw nz ws...