- Last online:
- 10 Feb '17
Headline“The ocean is my other playground in life.”
Life does not make sense until you challenge yourself. Travel has been my ultimate learning experience in life, to see different cultures, their foods, their music, their way of life...and this was only about 1/8 of the globe...I would love to learn from the other 7/8 in the near future. I think education is a very valuable tool, and at the age of 35, I dropped an extremely enjoyable job to study and further my passion for the one true thing I love to do in life(just ask me). I believe in keeping the body and mind fit, so old age can still be enjoyed with spontaneity and be able to still surf at 90(that is my goal anyway)...but who am I kidding...we don't get old...21 on the inside always!!! Yoga is an integral part of my life, as well as surfing. The ocean gives me the feeling of regeneration, so I am down there on the sand any free moment I have. The 1st and last thing I cherish always however, is my family and friends, where would anyone be without them! Thanks for reading this, and I hope you find who you are looking for. The Universe always will help you, so no stressing please! :-)
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Love life, being happy and content... enjoys lazy days at the beach.Interested in every corner of our beautiful world. Likes extremely well made coffee...and refreshes everyone with their smile.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really.Love Jazz, classical, chicane, lounge, JJJ, Angus and Julia Stone, XX, Jack Johnson, Xavier Rudd,Bob Marley, U2 ( I'm Irish-I have to), Sade, no heavy metal though.
- Healing arts of the body and mind(lifetime readings for chiropractors), Acupuncture, Nutrition, Yoga, Shantaram, Alchemist.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies and Docos.
- Surfing Freediving Anything to do with ocean, snow, mountains and the earth...and maybe the sky too!
- Other Interests
- I teach yoga, so it is a big part of my life.Wholistic Healing, Travel, Cultures, Nature, Mountains...and everything that is unique in life :-)