Spelling - it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Okay, let me see... I love sport (or anything athletic) of pretty much any kind and I'm quite adventurous. I've climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, trekked Kokoda and had the great fortune to have travelled to some other interesting places too. Last year was an amazing 5 month trip to Japan and South America.
People describe me as a a considerate and genuine sort of guy but very social when I want to be. I work in IT but I'm definitely not a nerd (unless you want me to be - I know how). I work hard but also love to chill out and relax with friends on the weekends and I don't mind a bit of revelry now and then either. I've always been a sucker for great conversation; smart women are a big turn on.
So... I'm looking for an attractive woman with similar interests who I can spoil a bit. If you fit the profile then say hello.
At a glance
|Summary||jimmydean778's details||jimmydean778's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||24 - 37 yrs old|
Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
(Crows Nest, 2065)
|Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Parramatta, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW St George, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sutherland, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- currently on high rotation on my ipod is The Avett Brothers, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, Bon Iver, Tom Petty, Weezer, The Kooks, Mumford + Sons, Pink Floyd, Rolling stones to name a few.
- The last book I read... Breath by Tim Winton.
- Movies & TV
- QI, The Big Bang Theory, Little Britain, Flight of the conchords
- Anything and almost everything. but soccer and tennis are favourites
- Other Interests
- i like stuff and things.. but mostly stuff. you will have to meet me to find out the rest...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if jimmydean778 is online now.
- Get to know jimmydean778 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: