44, Male, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineI used to hang out with 'MC Hammer' ...but he wouldn't let me touch anything ;-)
Thanks for checking out my profile! I am optimistic, adventure seeker, into health and fitness, spiritual and believe everything happens for a reason. I am also inspired by people that follow their passion and achieve their dreams.
I believe a partner should be your best friend and that personality is the most important thing to have in common. We should be able to talk about anything, and have a great connection on an emotional and physical level.
It would be great to meet someone with similar interests to enjoy the journey with as life is always richer when shared with someone special! If you would like to know more then send me a kiss... x
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||20 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I am into cute, petite, feminine girls! ...and if you don't look like your photos when we meet, you are buying the drinks until you do ;-)
- Both kinds, Country 'and' Western! Usually listen to Triple J, Love going to Music Festivals from Splendour in Byron to Burning Man in Nevada or even Amnesia in Ibiza! Love House, Trance or anything with an uplifting beat when running!
- Enjoy reading non-fiction from the enlightening Eckhart Tolle to the extreme 'Wolf of Wall Street', Biographies to find out about other people's lives and books on Business, Investment & Motivation for my life!
- Movies & TV
- Favourites include; Avatar, The Matrix, Slumdog Millionaire, Shawshank Redemption & Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Also love going to Tropfest!
- Yoga, Snowboarding in Winter, Scuba in Summer, Running along the cliffs between Bondi & Coogee, Watching NRL, State Of Origin, AFL and the Olympics!
- Other Interests
- Adventure Holidays, Road Trips, Music Festivals, DJ'ing, Future Sound Of Yoga, Hot Yoga, Meditation, Watching Stand Up Comedy, Doing Stand Up Comedy, Fancy Dress Parties, Good Old Fashioned Manners, Giving and Receiving Massages!