"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take."
Never really gave this a proper go... so trying to be open to new possibilities and giving this a go again...
Here's an attempt at the basics:
I think "Live, love, laugh" is a good motto to live by.
I try to get into health & fitness (it goes through up & down phases, but I keep trying).
I love to travel and explore new places and experience new cultures.
I'm very family oriented. My family and friends are what I hold dearest.
I tend to live and breathe my life in the arts and creative industries. I'm passionate about trying to make the world a better place (especially through social enterprise) and am attracted to like minded people.
Happy to meet up for a drink or something to see if we hit it off ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||rlac's details||rlac's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW St George, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW Sutherland, NSW Parramatta, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
That special man to "live, love, laugh" with. Someone who shares similar values... and... well I'm open to see what life has in store. ;-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic tastes - from indie to jazz, pop, r&b & everything in between. Particularly love the Motown era! Love live gigs & am also a muso myself.
- I enjoy fiction & biographies when I get the chance but my collection mainly consists of arts/culture/design and business/entrepreneurial books. But often buried in my MBA text books.
- Movies & TV
- TV: whatever's entertaining if/when I get the chance to unwind. Movies: Pretty open. Anything from thought provoking indie docos to Hollywood rom-coms & blockbusters.
- I attempt to keep healthy & fit. Started gym this year & I enjoy running by the bay. Keen to start other new activities/sports too. Also starting to get into being sports fan (soccer, basketball, etc).
- Other Interests
- Love to travel! Bit of a foodie & of course enjoy a good drop of wine. Arts & culture (although already part of my work, they're also my hobbies... just can't get away from all things creative). Passionate about social enterprise. Keen to try new adventures with the right guy!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if rlac is online now.
- Get to know rlac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Jan '15