55, Male, Single, Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineHello I'm new to this type of thing and have'nt got a clue what to type.All I can say is I'm a big (6ft 7")guy,with a big kind heart to match.
I guess I m just an everyday Aussie male. The health and well-being of those dear to me is very important. I believe you should treat other people as you would have them treat you. I think I get on well with most people; everybody s different.
I like secluded, quieter and less populated places where you can be with somebody special and the rest of the world is a million miles away (the mountains, or a secluded beach for example) although occasionally it s good to see a live band, or go shopping in town.
I m a bit old fashioned; I get a kick out of buying flowers and chocolates just to make somebody special happy and opening doors etc isn t a problem.
Food (can t cook it-love eating it) Don t mind a good restaurant or maybe a campfire.
I like good conversation, good music (from Deep Purple to Bryan Adams) lying in bed listening to the rain, walking in the rain, sitting under a verandah watching the lightning, a good joke; I ll laugh at anything. Watching a good movie, spending time with family and friends.
I try to stay as fit as possible. I do aerobics daily when time allows.
I like holding hands, cuddles, kisses, surprises,and a sexy female - not just in body but in mind as well, skinny dipping together in a secluded mountain stream , being cuddled up in front of a fire when it's cold, massages, reading the paper, lazy breakfasts on the weekend, getting to really know somebody and falling in love with them.
My 2 typing fingers are starting to tingle ,so that'll do for now.Bound to have forgotten something.(Jeez I use the backspace key alot)!!
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||38 - 50 years old|
|Location||Lower Hunter Valley, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Hazel, Green, Blue, Black, Grey, Brown|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Dark Brown, Auburn, Blonde, Black, Light Brown, Red|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- anything with a beat,or that motivates.ie Deep Purple etc before a work-out or Slim Dusty on car system during a country drive.not a great fan on rap or techno
- Have read all of Wilbur Smith's novels.So too Clive Cussler.Any book that gets you in early into it.Offroad,"Wild",camping(outdoor)mags.
- Movies & TV
- action adventure (Indiana Jones trilogy)sci-fi (Star Wars,etc)comedy(Shrek)romance (Titanic).Tend to tie my shoes up alot during horror movies!
- 4x4 / offroad events,Knights supporter,aerobic work-outs pump,step,watching EXCITING one day cricket matches on T.V. Nothing too strenuous.I'm allergic to pain and I cry easily !
- Other Interests
- Mad "Max" the Wonder Dog - my Blue Heeler pup.Absolutely brain-dead,but he's awesome. Girls,girls and um....girls Outback touring.Camping in the middle of nowhere.Sitting at a lookout taking in the view and not hearing anything...Exploring Wollemi and Yengo NP's looking for rock art and relics