41, Male, Single, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 May '18
Headline"I don't believe in magic". The young boy said. The old man said. "You will when you see her". Atticus.
I enjoy most things which happen outdoors with a huge interest in all things relating to the beach, the ocean and the environment.
After working as a partner in a boutique financial firm for 14 years one day I woke up and decided to quit to pursue a better work/life balance. Moved to a acreage and I am
enjoying having to find things to fill my day. For foreseeable future I plan to pursue a more balanced and rewarding lifestyle, engage in some more simplistic pursuits, get chickens and hopefully live off the grid and being self sufficient.
I also plan to spend more time travelling and dealing with some items on the bucket list.
I am financially independent and have a good work ethic. I love socialising and meeting new people. I enjoy trying new things and will give most things a try. Exploring new places on the weekend and trying to find that next good restaurant is always fun.
The last 18 months I have been focused on completing an MBA which I am honestly glad to say is all but complete and I am know contemplating doing a PHD as I believe continual improvement is good for the body and soul. Hopefully nourishing the mind will prove to be a wise investment.
Recently did a workshop on corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship and the not for profit sector which opened my eyes and got me thinking.
If you want to know anything more you know what to do.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 47 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Attached/Other, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Indian, Asian, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI, Middle Eastern, Maori, Black / African, Other background, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
- Star sign - Aquarius, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Taurus, Libra, Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private, Very Private
- Eye colour - Black, Other, Green, Blue, Hazel, Brown, Grey
- Hair colour - Red, Black, White, Blonde, Light Brown, Bald, Dark Brown, Grey, Other
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Want children, Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Degree, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School
- Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Tradesperson, Technical, Student, Customer Service Role, Other job role, Business Owner, Executive, Management
- Catholic, New Age, Anglican, Hindu, Agnostic, Other religion, Islamic, Buddhist, Sikh, Other Christian, Jewish, Atheist, Born Again Christian
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker, Often drinker
- Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet, Vegan
What I'm looking for
Honesty, loyalty and openness are things I admire. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin and loves adventure. Someone who makes me laugh and I can relate to on many levels. Supportive and challenges me. Ideally someone who I can sit and talk to and solve the problems of the world with
- Appreciate and can listen to most music. Home grown bands are a particular interest for me
- Mostly professional journals or magazines and I have been reading Tim Winton books lately. I really enjoyed Breath by him.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big tv fan but love going to the movies. Especially the quirky cinemas but also enjoy modern ones as well. I get intrigued by people's views of films and then have to go and see for myself. Opened minded enough to watch anything and form my own view on how I related to it.
- Like all sports. Love crossfit. Love to surf whenever i can. Will watch just about anything but not obsessive. Prefer the atmosphere at live events. Enjoy all football codes and can appreciate the skill required to play any sport at the top level.
- Other Interests
- Can never get enough of the beach. Can never remember leaving the beach feeling worse then when arriving. Such an awesome and beautiful phenomenon. Especially after a long surf where you are totally exhausted but feel a difficult to describe bliss. Also love architecture.