FijianMuso (was snackattack)
39, Male, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '18
HeadlineHappy. Creative. Fit.
Hi! I'd like to think of myself as a happy go lucky kind of guy. I have a youthful spirit, a mature attitude and always tend to see the lighter side of things in any situation. My headline sums me up to a degree but here are a few random things about me:
- I''m very passionate about writing/producing music and love nothing more than losing track of time while creating new tunes. I play a few instruments and just bought my first sax which I've been enjoying a lot.
- I love weekend getaways and random road trips. I don't mind the odd bit of overseas travel now and then too. The last place I travelled to was New York.
- I spent my earliest years on a sugar cane plantation near the ocean in Fiji (yes it was as good as it sounds) and moved to Oz when I was 5. My background is Fijian Indian.
- I love animals and I do a couple of hours of volunteer work at an animal shelter every weekend.
- I'm into healthy living and focus much of my energy on fitness and good nutrition. I don't have much junk food, meat or alcohol these days but apart from that I'm pretty cool with most things diet wise. I exercise every day and do a mix of things including weights, cycling and yoga.
- I work in online media and enjoy my job. I consider myself as financially secure and work hard but I'm a firm believer of maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Anyway that's me in a nutshell, so thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon :)
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 23 - 43 years old
- Within 75km
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'd like a long term relationship but I'm not one to force things to happen too quickly - I prefer to get to know someone as a friend first and let things develop naturally. I'd like someone who is into healthy living, and isn't into smoking or drugs.
- Any musical style/era is alright with me - every genre has it's gems. But I do have a bit of a soft spot for 80's and 90's music. I also produce music - most of it is either EDM, rock or piano/acoustic guitar type stuff.
- I enjoy reading about metaphysics, astronomy, cosmology and spirituality. Anything that helps shed some rational light on the 'big' questions. Other topics I like are history, nutrition and technology.
- Movies & TV
- Anything as long as it can somehow captivate me. Some of my favourite films - Terminator 2, Mad Max : Fury Road, Forrest Gump, The Lion King, Speed, District 9, The Crow, Toy Story 3, Love Me If You Dare. Also a fan of Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, various anime and BBC animal documentaries.
- I like to stay fit and do a mix of gym, yoga and cycling. Also enjoy indoor climbing and tennis. Don't watch much sport on tv but I'll tune in now and then for the big events.
- Other Interests
- Long stimulating conversations about the deeper mysteries of life, random drives along long winding roads, drawing/painting, growing my own crops, animals and nature.