FijianMuso (was snackattack)
38, Male, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Jan '18
HeadlineHappy. Creative. Fit. Closet nerd.
Hi there. I'd like to think of myself as a happy go lucky kind of guy. I have a youthful spirit, a mature attitude and always tend to see the lighter side of things in any situation. I have a pretty quirky and dry sense of humour and I'm always up for some witty banter. Anyway my headline sums me up to a degree but here are a few random things about me:
- I''m very passionate about writing/producing music and love nothing more than losing track of time while creating new tunes. I play a few instruments and just bought my first sax which I've been enjoying a lot.
- I love weekend getaways and random road trips. I don't mind the odd bit of overseas travel now and then too. The last place I travelled to was New York.
- I spent my earliest years on a sugar cane plantation near the ocean in Fiji (yes it was as good as it sounds) and moved to Oz when I was 5. My background is Fijian Indian.
- I love animals and I do a couple of hours of volunteer work at an animal shelter every weekend.
- I work in online media and enjoy my job. I consider myself as financially secure and work hard but I'm a firm believer of maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Anyway that's me in a nutshell, so thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon :)
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||23 - 43 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 75km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'd like a long term relationship but I'm not one to force things to happen too quickly - I prefer to get to know someone as a friend first and let things develop naturally. I'd like someone who is open minded and down to earth, and isn't into smoking or drugs.
- Any musical style/era is alright with me - every genre has it's gems. But I do have a bit of a soft spot for 80's and 90's music. I also produce music - most of it is either EDM, rock or piano/acoustic guitar type stuff.
- I enjoy reading about metaphysics, astronomy, cosmology and spirituality. Anything that helps shed some rational light on the 'big' questions. Other topics I like are history, nutrition and technology.
- Movies & TV
- Anything as long as it can somehow captivate me. Some of my favourite films - Terminator 2, Mad Max : Fury Road, Forrest Gump, The Lion King, Speed, District 9, The Crow, Toy Story 3, Love Me If You Dare. Also a fan of Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, various anime and BBC animal documentaries.
- I like to stay fit and do a mix of gym, yoga and cycling. Also enjoy indoor climbing and tennis. Don't watch much sport on tv but I'll tune in now and then for the big events.
- Other Interests
- Long stimulating conversations about the deeper mysteries of life, random drives along long winding roads, drawing/painting, growing my own crops, animals and nature.