44, Male, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 May '18
HeadlineHi, don't really know what to say in this section.
When meeting someone new, i am very shy and introverted at first, when i become comfortable around them, i do open up and become more outgoing.
I enjoy going to live Broadway style musicals such as Fame, Wicked, Jersey Boys etc.
I don't mind going out every now and again, but my preference is a quiet nights at home watching DVDs.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Very Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 34 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Catholic, Anglican, New Age, Agnostic, Jewish, Atheist, Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Soneone who will accept me for who i am and will not force me to change to suit them.
- Music, difficult to put into a category, as i like various types of music. the only types of music i cannot stand is techno, rap, dance, hip-hop music.
- I enjoy reading computer magazines (yes, I'm a geek) , the odd newspaper (when i have the time at work) and Star Trek novels.
- Movies & TV
- With movies (as with everything else), i am generally fussy with what i watch, but in saying that, i will generally watch anything except horror movies. With television, i am also fussy in what i watch. Don't mind the occasional drama (Grey's), Crime (Bones), musical (Glee) and sci-fi and comedy.
- I don't do any sports as i don't have the time nor the inclination - like to relax on days off. I used to train in Karate, in which i made it to 1st Dan Black Belt. I enjoy watching AFL, international Rugby Union and Tennis.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in computers (obviously) , i generally fix them for my workmates. I also have an interest in Star Trek (duh!). I also have an interest in theme parks (love the adrenaline rush!).