Looking for a partner in crime to enjoy Sydney Harbour and the fun things in life!
I am a fun loving, easy going gentleman with a great sense of humour, love spending time with friends over a nice meal and a good glass of wine. I love the Harbour from fine dining to a picinic on the beach.
At a glance
|Summary||Lorrikeet4's details||Lorrikeet4's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||45 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Young at heart, friendly, outgoing,loves to be social
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From Vivaldi classical to smooth FM always have the radio on at home or in the car but dont listen to the morning chat shows
- Dan Brown to Fin Review and reading the saturday papers over a casual breakfast
- Movies & TV
- Discovery channel to NAT GEO enjoy mystery and thrillers but not sci fi
- abc, sbs , discovery channel ,watching Tennis, Rugby Union,Olympics and using the cross trainer at home and swimming on the harbour whenever possible
- Other Interests
- learning to use the snorkle and fins so can visit and see the beauties of the reef. walking with my little maltese puppy
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lorrikeet4 is online now.
- Get to know Lorrikeet4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '15