61, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
HeadlineQualified Chimney Sweep Guarenteed to Stoke your Fire.
People have said that I can actually hold a conversation. Im passionate about good food, good art, good books and films.
If youre looking for someone who can discuss such topics as French provincial architecture, discussions on the latest (quality) movies (Dendy only, thank you very much), and wanting to visit the latest exhibitions: the queue starts here!
I love people, dogs, wine, and seek Quality in all I do.
Want to be intellectually stimulated (and possibly more): Im willing and more than able!
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||45 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 75km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
You are easy going, & have a sense of humour. You enjoy dining out, art galleries, The SMH, ABC, SBS, and Dendy Cinemas. We watch the crowd go by whilst drinking Italian coffee and enjoy Food Markets in far away places. You are preferably an inner city resident and have a minimalist persuasion.
- I like Blue Grass and Jazz. Contempory and some Rock and fine Classical (Bach and Handel).
- Books on Architecture and Art, coffee table books and travel. (Auto) Biography. Poetry
- Movies & TV
- I am Dendy Cinemas greatest customer. 'nough said.
- Walking, water sports, bush walking and sauntering through halls filled with modern art.
- Other Interests
- Antiques, designer, French provincial and contemporary furniture. Must share a love of animals.