- Last online:
- 26 Apr '17
Headline“Fun loving but pretty deep too”
I like a lot of different stuff - salsa, the gym, travel, v involved in my church, friends and family.
I am kind of cerebral (which does not mean I'm that smart, just a thinker) but also very passionate. I am funny and fun loving. Serious people make me tired. I love intelligent conversation and perceptive observations. I am looking for that person who I can deeply connect with spiritually, emotionally, intellectually. I have a lot of love to give to the right person.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||30 - 47 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Kind hearted, intelligent, fun, living for God.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a v eclectic collection, including some guilty pleasures!
- I love reading factual stuff, CS Lewis, I have a soft spot for the apologist William Lane Craig. I did get well and truly sucked in by Game of Thrones last year. Such an uplifting tale!
- Movies & TV
- comedies, documentaries, sci fi. I htink I have hitthe wall with Holywood though- might have to get into the European cinema a bit.
- AFL fan (Hawthorn, please dont let me down again this year), I play soccer in winter, fell in love with sailing earlier this year and cant wait to get back into it in spring, also like mountain bike riding, go to the gym about 4 to 5 times a week, love skiing, etc, etc
- Other Interests
- I am v involved in my church, which is awesome, and keeping up with my family and friends is pretty much my top priority