"I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles"
I am moving to the Fraser coast for the weather, life style and for the friendly people.
Had my own business in the horticulture area, still like pottering in the garden.
I guess I am a laid back and casual sort of a person like to get around in shorts and T shirt but can dress up for the occasion.
I enjoy the outdoors and love getting out on my kayak fishing and exploring the many waterways.
I like to keep fit and besides the paddling I go to the gym three times a week.
I enjoy going for drives out into the country to the small towns and looking for great cafes that serve serve a decent long black coffee.
Lived in an Ashram for a couple of years, and intend to get back into the Yoga as soon as I can.
I have just picked up my new kayak, and now I can get into the harder to get to places, there are so many of them here. Great exercise while enjoying nature. Now all I need is someone to enjoy it with me.
At a glance
|Summary||lochsport's details||lochsport's ideal partner|
|Age||70 years old||50 - 68 yrs old|
Bundaberg & Wide Bay, QLD
(Near the beach)
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed, easy going, enjoys life and nature. someone who cares about and loves themselves. A friend first and foremost someone that wants their own space.
- Female, for dating or friendship
- A big Pink Floyd fan and some of the 60's rock and roll and Hindu chants.
- Usually just the papers and the fishing magazines. Avid fan of Wilbur Smith.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't been to the movies for awhile. Love The Bill, Escape to the country, The Slap, was brilliant do enjoy watching some of the talent quests. Sports
- fishing, walking and watching, working out at the gym, Kayaking.
- Other Interests
- dining out, computer, fishing, the outdoors especially the water also love driving in the country visiting the little villages, boating.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lochsport is online now.
- Get to know lochsport safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: