- Last online:
- 06 Mar '16
Headline“Looking for someone for who needs some company as much as I do.”
I'm an easy going guy, fit and healthy who is looking for someone to share my time with. Nothing worse than being the captain of one's ship on your own.
I enjoy a night out or quiet night in. Can dress up or dress down whatever the occasion requires. (Jeans are better for ice skating, not a suit)
I work in remote areas as an Engineer, which I enjoy (FIFO) but this is not necessarily set in concrete. Note: I work to live, not live to work.
I keep fit, play squash and ran the last Black Rock Stakes in 2008. (Something for you to 'Google'.
And I may have had a few birthdays, but definately not ready for the retirement home yet. Too much to do.
(Looking for a better photo)
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||45 - 65 yrs old|
Busselton-Dunsborough & Surrounds, WA
((I work in the North West))
|Within 250km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has common interests but also their own individual interests to share. Honesty and integrity are important as well as a sense of humour. Someone who likes the door held open for them. Someone who wants to be loved and will love in return. (and someone who likes chocolate)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like a broad spectrum of music, from classical to brass to accapella to modern and pop. Always got music on. Not rap.
- Not much of a reader really, always been too busy. Maybe that's a downfall and I should take more time to chill out.
- Movies & TV
- Love seeing a good movie, whether at the cinema or on TV. (Used to be a cinema projectionist) Not a TV addict unless it involves a good movie. Happy to enjoy a 'chick fkick' with someone special. (I'll hold the tissues)
- Small time sportsman. Play squash quite regularly. Ride my bike every morning when my location allows. Enjoy swimming and the gym occasionally. Pushed a wheelbarrow 120Km with 9 other team members as a charity fundraiser.
- Other Interests
- Walking my dogs, exploring, (Spinafex country is magnificent) Bike riding. Have my Private Pilots Licence (PPL) but have not flown for a while.