- Last online:
- 02 Feb '17
Headline“Looking for someone for who needs some company as much as I do.”
I'm an easy going guy, fit and healthy who is looking for someone to share my time with. Nothing worse than being the captain of one's ship on your own.
I enjoy a night out or quiet night in. Can dress up or dress down whatever the occasion requires. (Jeans are better for ice skating, not a suit)
I used to work in remote areas as an Engineer, which I enjoyed (FIFO).
I keep fit, play squash and ran the last Black Rock Stakes in 2008. (Something for you to 'Google'.
And I may have had a few birthdays, but definately not ready for the retirement home yet. Too much to do.
(Looking for a better photo)
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||50 - 70 years old|
|Location||Busselton-Dunsborough & Surrounds, WA||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has common interests but also their own individual interests to share. Honesty and integrity are important as well as a sense of humour. Someone who likes the door held open for them. Someone who wants to be loved and will love in return. (and someone who likes chocolate)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like a broad spectrum of music, from classical to brass to accapella to modern and pop. Always got music on. Not rap.
- Not much of a reader really, always been too busy. Maybe that's a downfall and I should take more time to chill out.
- Movies & TV
- Love seeing a good movie, whether at the cinema or on TV. (Used to be a cinema projectionist) Not a TV addict unless it involves a good movie. Happy to enjoy a 'chick fkick' with someone special. (I'll hold the tissues)
- Small time sportsman. Played squash regularly when I was on the mine sites. Ride my bike when my time and weather allows. Enjoy swimming and the gym occasionally. Pushed a wheelbarrow 120Km with 9 other team members as a charity fundraiser.
- Other Interests
- Walking my dogs, exploring, (Spinafex country is magnificent) Bike riding. Have my Private Pilots Licence (PPL) but have not flown for a while.