- Last online:
- 07 May '17
Headline“SINGLE AND READY TO GET NERVOUS AROUND ANYONE I FIND ATTRACTIVE.”
I'm honestly not that good at this but really want to meet someone who gives you that same feeling you get when your food is on the way at a restaurant! Having recently moved to Sydney, I spend my days working in IT in the city and my weekends visiting friends and family, going to church or just trying to come up with witty things for my dating profile. I LOVE: music, drinks with mates, motorsports, eating out. HATE: people who smoke and breathe it on me, flying, death metal and taking the bus. Would love to find 'the one' but also just as happy to meet some people to get to know casually and see what happens from there. Hit me up if you reckon we might hit it off!
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||25 - 32 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a witty, genuine Christian woman with a sense of humour.. someone warm, compassionate, gentle and sensitive.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Usually got dance music on in the background - helps me to relax. Otherwise I listen to a variety of music, love a lot of heavier bands (but not deathmetal!) - Red, TFK, Pillar, 3DG, Lacuna coil.
- Movies & TV
- GoT, Orphan Black, OITNB, The 100.. oh man I watch way too much tv.
- Love to play tennis - love to watch NRL (live or on tv) and love going to motorsport days (though I dunno if Summernats counts as a sport?!)
- Other Interests
- Cars, video games, visiting friends and family down the coast. Love getting out for a feed and a few beers with good company.