Brrrr, this winter is so cold...
Time to start fresh. It's definitely cold enough to!
I love heading to farmers markets, meandering around county stores and checking out local events. I'm thinking if joining a permablitz or something equally grounded and earthy. Id love to go on a health weekend away, learning how to cook new things, grab a few yoga sessions (it's been a loooong time since I last practiced) pack in a good bush walk and afterward, relax on a wooden deck sipping a hot cup of tea overlooking the bush setting before I head inside to a roaring fire.
(Got your mind heading there yet?)
My work on the other hand is nothing like what I've described. I work for a big corporate in a job that I also love.
I have 2 kitties that share their purrs & demands and a little dog that I adore. It's great taking Sophie for a walk. She's really still a puppy and motivates me to get out there on those cold days. Exercise is a relatively new thing for me but the last 3 months have proven additional energy and experimenting with healthier options in the kitchen. I'm loving it!
Don't be concerned with my bigger frame right now, it's quickly disappearing ;-) and if you would like to enjoy some of life's awesome things on offer, I'd love it if you would join me and show me some of the things you enjoy too.
At a glance
|Summary||PlantAndGrow's details||PlantAndGrow's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
You will be confident (but not arrogant!) genuine, loyal, monogamous, my best friend, knows when silence is golden and laughs essential. I'm looking for someone who wants to settle down now & consider "the fairytale".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Over Breakfast on weekends, definately a bit of light classical/piano to bring joy to the moment. Missy Higgins, Mika, Shepherd, James Talyor, lorde, a great big world Nora Jones, Frank Sinatra and most folk music.
- Love the paper on a Sunday morning. Enjoy reading the liftouts, A2, movie and music reviews. Not much of a book reader but when I do pick one up, it's likely to be a Biography or Non-Fiction. I love real life stories
- Movies & TV
- Docos on nature and cultures are wonderful. Enjoy getting my teeth stuck into a good DIY program or cooking segment. Love the Cook & the Chef and seem to be gaining a greater thirst for ABC/SBS.
- Other Interests
- I like those little in between short films of plasticine characters! My de-stresser is gardening, people watching, red wine & chill out music and simply 'being' with my partner
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PlantAndGrow is online now.
- Get to know PlantAndGrow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Jul '15