Genuine guy looking to meet someone special
I'm pretty laid back most of the time and like to keep things straightforward. I am upfront, open and honest.
Originally from Scotland, I moved out to Australia in 2001 for a few months on the advice of a few friends who said how great it was. I found out for myself what a fantastic country it is, and haven't left.
I value family (even though most of them are on the other side of the world - I do try to get back) and friends.
I enjoy most sports and growing up soccer was always number one. More recently, I have taken up running and usually fit in a couple of marathons a year.
I love to travel. Each year, I try to get away and have visited California, Hong Kong and Berlin in recent years. In April, I will return to Boston to run the marathon there.
I'm looking for my ideal companion, someone to share my life, ambitions and dreams, someone who I can laugh with and who brings out the best in me and allows me to see the best of them.
At a glance
|Summary||neillyp's details||neillyp's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||36 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Indian, Other Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, South European, East European, Other Islander, Mixed Race, Other, Middle Eastern, North European, Aboriginal / TSI|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Sikh, New Age, Catholic, Anglican, Agnostic, Other, Other Christian, Atheist, Hindu|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Construction, Defence / Emergency Services, Property / Real Estate, Consulting, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Accounting, Financial Services, Sales / Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Education / Science, Healthcare / Medical, IT / Telecoms, Legal, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Government, Advertising / PR / Media, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Administration, Agricultural|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Senior Management, Technical, Executive, Professional, Management|
What I'm looking for
A down to earth girl, who is easy going, caring and honest. Someone settled in life, comfortable with who she is and what she wants in life. Someone intelligent and fun, who has a sense of humour and is able to laugh at themselves. Someone who can be a best friend and a partner in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much anything, really depends on my mood and where I am. Today I listened to The Script, Coldplay and Amy Winehouse. Always keep going back to U2 and The Beatles though.
- Nothing too heavy and nothing too trashy although I did enjoy the one Jeffrey Archer book I have read. I love books that allow you to immerse yourself, where nothing much seems to be happening but then you've been reading an hour and not noticed. The last book I read was The Life of Pi.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of tv but any I do will be TV series. House is still a favourite and more recently I enjoyed Fargo and True Detective. One program I would stop to watch though is Modern Family. Movies - Limitless, Catch Me if You Can, Ferris Bueller, James Bond (Roger Moore of cours
- I used to play a fair bit of soccer but a knee injury ended that. Since then I have taken up running and completed a few marathons. Now I try to exercise most days if I can - you might well see me running the BayRun. I love skiing but haven't been able to get away recently.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if neillyp is online now.
- Get to know neillyp safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Nov '15