An attention grabbing headline? World War 3 breaks out due to one too many sheep jokes aimed at New Zealand. That would definitely get your attention.
Happy, personable, emotionally stable. Just a few of the many words my current therapist used to describe what I would eventually be like after years of weekly sessions.
That was a joke (sort of). I will attempt to take this more seriously.
What do I say? I like the simple things in life. I like being in bed with a good book on a cold morning. Spending hours just chatting away with my partner but I also like to get out in the world. Hop on the bus and get off at random destinations to see what can be discovered. I'd like someone who shares that sense of adventure but is also happy to chill at home with a beverage and a movie on a cold winter night.
At a glance
|Summary||FrancJameso's details||FrancJameso's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||22 - 40 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
|Within 10km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Here's the deal, I could give you exactly what i want in looks but that's not what makes a person who they are. There's an indefinable aspect to another human's personality i won't know until i experience. Let's say someone who takes me as I am and who can hold a conversation then go from there.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Generally speaking I'm a good old fashioned Rock 'n' Roll guy. Chili Peppers, Queen etc. I do like a lot of Australian music such as Alex LLoyd, The Whitlams, Powderfinger, Silverchair and The Living End. No doof, doof or heavy metal. I'll give just about anything else at least a listen though.
- Crime stories, thrillers and Sci-Fi/Fantasy is for me. I'm currently reading through The Sword of Truth series. I'm also reading well known books that for one reason or another I never read. First is The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Next will be a Brief History of Time by Professor Stephen Hawking.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy a wide range of TV and films. My all time fav show is probably The West Wing. I find their system of government far more entertaining than ours. I watch mostly drama, action, sci fi, fantasy and comedy. NO REALITY TV.
- I like to watch sport. Well some sport, Tennis, League, Union, AFL. Not a fan of golf or cricket. My skill set stretches to mini golf and Ten Pin Bowling but that's about it.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking, amateur photography, writing, learning about psychology and physiology. Animals love me. That's not really an interest but I thought I'd mention it.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if FrancJameso is online now.
- Get to know FrancJameso safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '15