- Last online:
- 08 Feb '16
Caity80 (was AitiK)
Headline“I am an earthy personality into a good mix of activity and pure laziness and indulgence”
I am an earthy personality into a good mix of activity and pure laziness and indulgence. I love roughing it and quite like 5 stars. I wouldn't say I'm an outdoors person but many things I enjoy doing happen to be outdoors. I also love being lazy and watching movies all day long. I am quite outgoing yet introverted. I like holidays occasionally but don't consider myself an avid 'traveler'.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I am interested in meeting genuine people for friendship and/or potential for relationship. Someone fun and down to earth would be ideal and it would be great if you have something new and exciting to offer. I am not keen on people who value drinking as a leisure time activity or feel the need to lie. I detest cheapness. I appreciate reliability (physically and emotionally) and strength of character. I am only interested in pursuing something that adds value to my life.
P.S. PLEASE DISPLAY A PHOTO IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR PROFILE :)
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||27 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 500km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Private, Very Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
***PLEASE SEE ABOVE***
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Extremely eclectic taste. A few favourites include Katie Noonan, Cranberries and musicals including Phantom, Les Mis and Guys & Dolls. I have no patience for the radio and it's chatter in general but enjoy listening to classical music and news on the ABC.
- I mostly enjoy reading books that were made into movies. I also really love detective novels and lots kids books, especially Paul Jennings.
- Movies & TV
- I watch select TV and love movies (especially horror) and some series, especially Frasier, Vicar of Dibley and Fawlty Towers.
- I enjoy running and try to fit in a very non-serious game of tennis every so often. I also love swimming and bicycle riding and have recently got into rock climbing. I follow the bulldogs and attend the NRL and AFL on a regular basis.
- Other Interests
- Animals, Art, Beach, Swimming, Camping, Cycling, Dancing and Ballet, Hiking, Holidays, Horse Races, Movies, Singing, Fishing, Food and Fine Dining, Chocolate, Running, Tennis, Museums, Theatre and musicals, Rock Climbing and more!