looking for an interesting, independent, loving and thoughtful woman who has free time :) #wecould have coffee
Hi there and thanks for checking out my profile.
I would describe myself as cheeky, down-to-earth, loving, thoughtful, loyal, intelligent and positive. Romantic when inspired. I don't look or act my age :P
Born in Manly, NSW. I've lived most of my life in the Upper Blue Mountains and love it here.
I'm a self-employed lawn mowing contractor. I've done it for the past 16+ years and love it; being outdoors in the sunshine and fresh air, being my own boss, great exercise, flexible hours, weekends and winter off etc.
I spend my leisure time relaxing, watching Foxtel or movies, surfing the net, having a BBQ or playing tourist in my car or on my motorbike etc. Love cuddling up listening to music.
I still see my two sons some weekends and at various other times. They are my pride and joy and we are very close and protective of each other.
Not pretentious, I always prefer to dress casually i.e. jeans and t-shirts. Certainly not rich but I own my own home outright. My favorite foods are BBQ, Italian, Mexican and all Asian cuisine. I don't mind useful and/or low-maintenance pets e.g. chooks, fish. Not into dogs.
I've travelled on holiday in south-east Asia, the pacific and the USA.
I enjoy the occasional house/dinner party or night out with friends and/or relatives. I'm more into real relationships and friendships than propping up my ego with fake social ones.
I'm only interested in an EQUAL and two-way relationship, so if you're after an obsequious loser or not prepared to put equal effort into the relationship then I'm not your guy. Not interested in anyone having a mid-life crisis.
Basically I'm looking for someone nice to spend weekends with and maybe take it from there. Would love to fall in love!
Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you :)
At a glance
|Summary||cheekyarcher's details||cheekyarcher's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||42 - 50 yrs old|
Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW
(Upper Blue Mountains)
|Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||South European, Hispanic / Latino, East European, Other Caucasian, Other, North European, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A woman who is easy-going, interesting, organised, reliable, loving, thoughtful, affectionate, amorous, loyal, strong, sane, intelligent, nerdy, financially independent, well-groomed and a good communicator! A youthful outlook, GSOH and nice eyes. Someone who is not a drama queen or a princess :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Top 40, Modern Country/Roots (Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Sara Evans, Jason Aldean, The Waifs etc.), Rock (Creed, Nickelback), Pop (Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran), RnB (Joss Stone, Rihanna), Rap (Nelly, Eminem), Soft Metal (Metallica, Evanescence).
- I read very occasionally; H.P. Lovecraft, Julian May, Stephen Donaldson, C.J. Cherryh, Andre Norton. Co-owned a comic book store in the 80's. Don't think books are the best source of entertainment (or information) these days and prefer a shared experience, "books are for prisoners" lol.
- Movies & TV
- Almost anything including Comedy, Sci-Fi, Animated, Action, Crime, Drama, Lifestyle, Cooking, Documentaries, Music Videos and some Reality. Supernatural, Stargate, Modern Family, Air Crash Investigations, Top Gear and Game of Thrones on TV to name a few. Enjoyed Minions and Mad Max recently.
- I get plenty of exercise from my work, "tis better to toil in the fields than to toil on your ass" lol. I don't mind tennis but haven't played in ages. Sports on TV: Soccer (Arsenal, Socceroos and WSW fan), V8 Supercars (Holden fan), F1 (Ricciardo fan). Not into AFL, cricket or golf.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, drives/rides in the country and to the coast, fishing, dining out, coffee, physical intimacy, Foxtel, online games, Facebook, current affairs, gardening (edible), basic car/bike maintenance, the supernatural, massage, history, exotic cars, gadgets, science and technology, home theatre.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if cheekyarcher is online now.
- Get to know cheekyarcher safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: