65, Male, Single, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
- 30 Mar '18
HeadlineI am easy going & I would like to meet a lady who is positive,likes the outdoors & adventure,enjoys smiles & laughter & is fun to be with
Just moved back from Banora Point to Yamba so ready for a new start as things have been on hold for the past 5 years.
I am positive,affectionate & romantic,well mannered and just basically a kind, friendly & easy going guy with a good sense of humour.
I am still feeling very young at heart & mind.
I enjoy dining out,a casual BBQ or just a cuddly night at home with pleasant company & a nice wine.
I love the beach,gym,bike rides, just anything outdoors not sitting around indoors.
If you think there would be a mutual attraction then I would like to meet you for a friendly chat over a cool drink with lunch or dinner or just a nice walk on the beach.
At a glance
- 65 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 54 - 65 years old
- Within 75km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a lady who is happy, positive, not rude or aggressive and hassle free. Also,smart,funny,adventurous,independent,with own opinion & can have an intelligent conversation. So would you like to meet if we "click".
- Bit of all types from Beatles to Lady Gaga,Green Day,John Mayer,etc anything from the 60's to now
- Read the papers to keep up with current affairs and sport news Mainly magazines but I should make more time to curl up with a good book
- Movies & TV
- A bit of everything from Current Affairs,Q&A,Sport,Quiz Shows,Comedy & Drama History & National Geographic channels.
- Exercise at the gym,long walks,body surf or swim laps Bike rides on a sunny day Play Comp Golf Watch the Footy Aussie Rules & Rugby League Just started standup paddle boarding at Currumbin Creek.Great fun in a beaut pocation