47, Female, Divorced, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 May '18
HeadlineOpps I haven't logged in for 6 months - but back online! - just needed a break from all the chat!
Ok, well I am fairly outgoing, have an active social life, great friends and enjoy my work. I work in a pretty busy corporate environment - but I'm really easy going.
I have travelled a fair amount (fair chunk of Africa) but I love camping as much as 5 star. Love watching bands, dancing, catching up with friends, films, fishing, sailing, sitting on the beach with a glass of bubbly (or a beer) and a summer BBQ.
Hmm a little bit of a hippy at heart, living a very conventional life (as much as you can be when you work in an office environment). Mostly I just love where I am at in my life. I live at a gorgeous beach on the Central Coast and commute to Sydney for work. Its not hard it's a good life. I'm really down to earth, level headed 'no fuss' girl. I'm a bit quirky, a reasonable cook, and I enjoy the outdoors. So from the photo you will see I'm not slim, but not HUGE either. I could just probably do with one less slice of cake.
What am I looking for, someone who very content in themselves and where they are, who has their own passionate or their own interests, but who also wants to make some space. Not defensive - comfortable about who they are.
I get busy, but I really want to make time for a partner. I've been single for a few years, but the time is now!
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- IT / Telecoms
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 64 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Hispanic / Latino, Aboriginal / TSI, Indian, Other background, Black / African, White / Caucasian, Other Islander, Middle Eastern, Asian, Mixed Race
- Star sign - Virgo, Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Libra, Aries, Cancer
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Eye colour - Other, Blue, Black, Grey, Brown, Hazel, Green
- Hair colour - Black, Grey, Red, Light Brown, White, Bald, Other, Blonde, Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Large-ish, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Student, Business Owner, Executive, Tradesperson, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Other job role, Technical, Professional, Management, Customer Service Role, Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
Someone who is just open and honest and kind. I don't need another 'half' (or to be anyone else's), because I am 'whole' now - I'm not cynical & I am romantic.
- I love LIVE music, and am just as happy watching a talented busker on street corner as I am sitting in the Opera House. My taste is eclectic from alt rock to blues and roots. The Bronx, Arcade of Fire, to Tim Finn, Josh Pyke, folk, rock to classical and everything in between.
- I'll read autobiographies and fiction and non fiction (everything).
- Movies & TV
- I am probably interested in any genre except the Horrors! what have I seen recently I got hooked on Game of Thrones, but loved Philomena, and The Book Thief, Blue Jasmine. Just finished the Black Sails series too!
- I would watch anything LIVE, love my rugby, football (soccer), tennis even cricket. However I think watching a 5 day cricket test is a bit like watching paint dry (esp if it is NZ) -I love sailing and sailed a lot in the past, caving, bush walks, swimming.
- Other Interests
- Walks along the beach, travel, fishing, baking, yoga, pottery, ART, antiques, flying anything and anywhere, and I am really interested in anything historical. Fine dining or picnic at Patonga, a show at Lisottes. Anything around history, politics, geography, travel, adventure....