Happy, Intelligent, Funny, Determined ..( I am told?)
Ok, well I am fairly outgoing, have an active social life, great friends and enjoy my work. I work in a pretty busy corporate environment - but I'm really easy going.
I have travelled a fair amount (fair chunk of Africa) but I love camping as much as 5 star. Love watching bands, dancing, catching up with friends, films, fishing, sailing, sitting on the beach with a glass of bubbly (or a beer) and a summer BBQ.
Hmm a little bit of a hippy at heart, living a very conventional life (as much as you can be when you work in an office environment). Mostly I just love where I am at in my life. I live at a gorgeous beach on the Central Coast and commute to Sydney for work. Its not hard it's a good life. I'm really down to earth, level headed 'no fuss' girl. I'm a bit quirky, a reasonable cook, and I enjoy the outdoors. So from the photo you will see I'm not slim, but not HUGE either. I could just probably do with one less slice of cake.
What am I looking for, someone who very content in themselves and where they are, who has their own passionate or their own interests, but who also wants to make some space. Not defensive - comfortable about who they are.
I get busy, but I really want to make time for a partner. I've been single for a few years, but the time is now!
At a glance
|Summary||TreasureChest's details||TreasureChest's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
It's hard, I know more about what I don't like - but the right person and its all out the window. Someone who is just open and honest and kind. I don't need another 'half' (or to be anyone else's), because I am 'whole' now nor looking for my 'soul mate' - I'm not cynical & I am romantic.
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I love LIVE music, and am just as happy watching a talented busker on street corner as I am sitting in the Opera House. My taste is eclectic from alt rock to blues and roots. The Bronx, Arcade of Fire, to Tim Finn, Josh Pyke, folk, rock to classical and everything in between.
- I'll read autobiographies and fiction and non fiction (everything).
- Movies & TV
- I am probably interested in any genre except the Horrors! what have I seen recently I got hooked on Game of Thrones, but loved Philomena, and The Book Thief, Blue Jasmine. Just finished the Black Sails series too!
- I would watch anything LIVE, love my rugby, football (soccer), tennis even cricket. However I think watching a 5 day cricket test is a bit like watching paint dry (esp if it is NZ) -I love sailing and sailed a lot in the past, caving, bush walks, swimming.
- Other Interests
- Walks along the beach, travel, fishing, baking, yoga, pottery, ART, antiques, flying anything and anywhere, and I am really interested in anything historical. Fine dining or picnic at Patonga, a show at Lisottes. Anything around history, politics, geography, travel, adventure....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TreasureChest is online now.
- Get to know TreasureChest safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: